Windows 10: Sign in automatically

Discus and support Sign in automatically in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I create a new user account with full admin rights and then configure the laptop so that the new user account appears on the bootup/start up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CarrotMuseum, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Sign in automatically

How do I create a new user account with full admin rights and then configure the laptop so that the new user account appears on the bootup/start up screen and logs in automatically (with a password input)

i.e. make it the default account

Win 10 pro

:)

CarrotMuseum, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Sign in automatically :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 1, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Sign in automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Sign in automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Sign in automatically

1. Sign in automatically - Similar Threads - Sign automatically

2. After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...: I have updated my laptop, and BitLocker was somehow enabled Maybe the update contains a FirmWare update too. From the other forums and help articles, I found one must disable or back up the recovery key before updating the OS. But why didn't the OS show any prompt to the user...
  3. After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating my windows, Bit Locker was automatically enabled. Now I can't sign in...: I have updated my laptop, and BitLocker was somehow enabled Maybe the update contains a FirmWare update too. From the other forums and help articles, I found one must disable or back up the recovery key before updating the OS. But why didn't the OS show any prompt to the user...
  4. Windows 11 automatically signs me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatically signs me out.: When signing in to Windows 11 with my PIN or PW, the system immediately signs me out, so I have no opportunity to find out the cause or take any corrective action....
  5. Windows 11 automatically signs me out.

Windows 11 automatically signs me out.: When signing in to Windows 11 with my PIN or PW, the system immediately signs me out, so I have no opportunity to find out the cause or take any corrective action....
  6. remove automatic sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove automatic sign in: How can i remove automatic signing from my computer? when i try into sign in to my google account i am redirected to signing in to my Microsoft account which i rarely uses. This has happened since my daughter logged into her school microsoft account - I've looked at removing...
  7. remove automatic sign in

remove automatic sign in: How can i remove automatic signing from my computer? when i try into sign in to my google account i am redirected to signing in to my Microsoft account which i rarely uses. This has happened since my daughter logged into her school microsoft account - I've looked at removing...
  8. remove automatic sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. All files with grey x were automatically deleted after signing back into one drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files with grey x were automatically deleted after signing back into one drive.: So, today I was trying to access a file and it had a grey x and there was an error code and the solution was that I needed to sign back into one drive. Once I did, every file that had a grey x on it was deleted. I can’t find the files anywhere. I’m most upset about the fact a...
  10. All files with grey x were automatically deleted after signing back into one drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files with grey x were automatically deleted after signing back into one drive.: So, today I was trying to access a file and it had a grey x and there was an error code and the solution was that I needed to sign back into one drive. Once I did, every file that had a grey x on it was deleted. I can’t find the files anywhere. I’m most upset about the fact a...