Windows 10: Sign in automatically

Discus and support Sign in automatically in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I create a new user account with full admin rights and then configure the laptop so that the new user account appears on the bootup/start up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CarrotMuseum, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Sign in automatically

How do I create a new user account with full admin rights and then configure the laptop so that the new user account appears on the bootup/start up screen and logs in automatically (with a password input)

i.e. make it the default account

Win 10 pro

:)

CarrotMuseum, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Sign in automatically :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 1, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Sign in automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Sign in automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Sign in automatically

1. Sign in automatically - Similar Threads - Sign automatically

2. HOW TO Force signed In users to automatically log off when switching users in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW TO Force signed In users to automatically log off when switching users in windows 10: Can any one please tell me HOW TO Force signed In users to automatically log off when switching users in windows 10? Not even restarting the computer the signed In user will not go away. Any Idea Thanks...
  3. Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive: Hello, is it possible to configure automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive when user logs in with domain account for the first time? we are using W2K12 AD with dirsync to O365. cheers,...
  4. Onedrive (desktop app) sign-in not working automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive (desktop app) sign-in not working automatically: Hello All, I am running Windows 10 (earlier 1803 and now 1903) on my dell xps laptop. Recently (earlier it was working fine) I've seen onedrive doesn't sign-in automatically duing logon, it just stays in notification bar with message 'signing in'. On clicking the icon it...
  5. How do I disable automatic sign into outlook/hotmail.com email account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I disable automatic sign into outlook/hotmail.com email account?: How do I disable automatic sign into outlook/hotmail.com email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-automatic-sign-into/4cc97fd7-6197-4458-a8e7-6be94e045e42"
  6. Automatically Rotate Lock Screen/Sign In Without Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Rotate Lock Screen/Sign In Without Windows Spotlight: There are plenty of how to's showing the procedure using Windows Spotlight but I do not want to use that nor do I want a slide show and in addition I would prefer not to install any software that would accomplish this although a completely self sustained portable app would be...
  7. No broadband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.

No broadband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.: Mom's computer, from day one can not reconnect to the broadband after a reset. After every power failure a NEW connection must be made. So we have "connection1",2,3,4,5.... The computer repair men have said not ever turn off the power or let it update. So I got her a new...
  8. No broad banband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.

No broad banband connection with automatic sign in. Netplwiz caued the problem.: Mom's computer, from day one can not reconnect to the broadband after a reset. After every power failure a NEW connection must be made. So we have "connection1",2,3,4,5.... The computer repair men have said not ever turn off the power or let it update. So I got her a new...
  9. Google Chrome 70 will include option to stop automatic sign-in

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 70 will include option to stop automatic sign-in: We recently made a change to simplify the way Chrome handles sign-in. Now, when you sign into any Google website, you’re also signed into Chrome with the same account. You’ll see your Google Account picture right in the Chrome UI, so you can easily see your sign-in status....
  10. Automatic sign-out when you leave a webpage?

in Browsers and Email
    Automatic sign-out when you leave a webpage?: Suppose I sign in to a forum or to other website for which I have a user name and password. If I leave that website without signing out, either by closing my browser or going to another website, does that website automatically sign me out? 84980