Windows 10: Sign-in box missing

Discus and support Sign-in box missing in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG] Everytime I type or click on the screen, it goes black and then back again at the attached picture.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by justinreimg, May 2, 2020.

1. Sign-in box missing

Sign-in box missing [​IMG]

Everytime I type or click on the screen, it goes black and then back again at the attached picture.

:)

justinreimg, May 2, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 2, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Sign-in box missing

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

KB,

Nar, step 5 is correct. You may have missed all the sub steps in it.

Steps 5A and 5B are to be able to select the account.

Step 5C is to uncheck the box like you did to set Windows to auto sign-in.

Brink, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Sign-in box missing

1. Sign-in box missing - Similar Threads - Sign box missing

2. Missing login box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing login box: I rebooted my PC today and the screen looked normal except there was no way to log in. The screen reacted to the mouse and the keyboard, but there was no place for a user ID or password....
  3. Missing login box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing login box: I rebooted my PC today and the screen looked normal except there was no way to log in. The screen reacted to the mouse and the keyboard, but there was no place for a user ID or password....
  4. Password box missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box missing: My password box is missing in my sign in page. I dont have any updates that might cause the issue and it suddenly got this problem. I cant type on it since its gone. I dont have a PIN that can alternately sign me in only password. I shutdown the computer and let it rest but...
  5. Password box missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password box missing: My password box is missing in my sign in page. I dont have any updates that might cause the issue and it suddenly got this problem. I cant type on it since its gone. I dont have a PIN that can alternately sign me in only password. I shutdown the computer and let it rest but...
  6. Password box missing

7. Signing to x box for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing to x box for windows: what happened to my sign in icon on x box for windows, and, how can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-to-x-box-for-windows/306e6add-ab2a-424b-b34b-0d2c392e2c79
  8. Signing to x box for windows

Signing to x box for windows: what happened to my sign in icon on x box for windows, and, how can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-to-x-box-for-windows/306e6add-ab2a-424b-b34b-0d2c392e2c79
  9. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser: Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a message reading that I must sign in to Firefox. I have automatic sign-in. How do I restore the sign-in box? Thanks. 140169
  10. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser: Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a message reading that I must sign in to Firefox. I have automatic sign-in. How do I restore the sign-in box? Thanks. 140169