Windows 10: Sign-in box missing

Discus and support Sign-in box missing in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG] Everytime I type or click on the screen, it goes black and then back again at the attached picture.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by justinreimg, May 2, 2020.

1. Sign-in box missing

Sign-in box missing [​IMG]

Everytime I type or click on the screen, it goes black and then back again at the attached picture.

:)

justinreimg, May 2, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 2, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Sign-in box missing

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

KB,

Nar, step 5 is correct. You may have missed all the sub steps in it.

Steps 5A and 5B are to be able to select the account.

Step 5C is to uncheck the box like you did to set Windows to auto sign-in.

Brink, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Sign-in box missing

1. Sign-in box missing - Similar Threads - Sign box missing

2. restoring missing color box for pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    restoring missing color box for pointer: I originally had color box for changing pointer but it disappeared when I executed recovery. Tried recovery again but it didn't retrieve original program. Possibly setting manual date might retrieve original Program?...
  3. ICS dropdown box missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ICS dropdown box missing: I have the same issue as this guy here. The issue is still unsolved, the dropdown box is still missing. On my PC it is working but on my Surface it isn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ics-dropdown-box-missing/5c85e2c0-e049-4b38-b294-239fe486932a
  4. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser: Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a message reading that I must sign in to Firefox. I have automatic sign-in. How do I restore the sign-in box? Thanks. 140169
  5. No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sign-in Box in Firefox Browser: Hi, I'm and new to this forum. I am also new to using Firefox and I don't see a sign-in box. I have added Firefox Monitor to Firefox, and I received a message reading that I must sign in to Firefox. I have automatic sign-in. How do I restore the sign-in box? Thanks. 140169
  6. sign-on options missing

sign-on options missing: Why don't I have sign-on options when I boot up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-on-options-missing/dcbab909-36d6-44b7-ad60-058d92b5c1e3
  7. £ sign gone missing

£ sign gone missing: How do I get back my £ sign on my computer. The keypad shows # instead of £ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-gone-missing/6ce984d6-e66f-47da-83ac-40fe11dd9c5d
  8. Sign in user missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in user missing: I was having some issues installing a program and to save time, I removed my admin password and made myself auto signing in first before the 2nd user.... i have now now resolved the program issue, but trying to change the user sign in back has been problematic. I manage...
  9. Can't sign in - log on missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign in - log on missing: When turning on my laptop, it goes normaly, but i cant log in, the profile picture and the bar where the password is typed is gone. Already tried restarting 3 times and opening in safe mode and logged in from there, run chkdsk and restart. But still i cant log in , in...
  10. Notification Box has minus sign

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Box has minus sign: Just noticed my notification icon has changed and now has a little minus sign in the bottom right corner of it. What does this mean? I have most app notifications set to "on" only mail and onedrive are selected to be off. 22135