Windows 10: Sign in for family features - how to turn off

Discus and support Sign in for family features - how to turn off in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, my daughter has a sign in box coming up all the time on her laptop - Sign in for family features - can we get rid of this please? In fact, is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LucieW123, Feb 13, 2020.

1. LucieW123 Win User

Sign in for family features - how to turn off

Hi,

my daughter has a sign in box coming up all the time on her laptop - Sign in for family features - can we get rid of this please?

In fact, is there a way to not to be registered for Microsoft family at all?

Lucie

:)

LucieW123, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

. For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features issues...

Hello
    MaverickRobot4670,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Sign in for family features - how to turn off - Similar Threads - Sign family features

2. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...
  3. turn off sign in problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off sign in problem: help i tried everything ,,,follow directions on line no good,turn off sign in everytime i turn on my computer, started last week after update, Please send step by step info. thank you,...
  4. How do I turn off microsoft family features?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I turn off microsoft family features?: Please help, I'm going insane. Ever since I added myself to a family group to fix my DOB, (i accidentally set my DOB to 2014) family features blocks my access to Itunes, inprivate browsing on edge and google chrome. And when I removed myself from the group, the problem...
  5. How to turn off Family safety settings in registry or GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn off Family safety settings in registry or GPO: I simply want to disable FamilySafetyMonitor and other tasks via registry and through GPO if there are options available for doing so. I may prefer one method over another depending on the situation. Can you please provide direction for doing this?...
  6. turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......

turn windows features on or off .... features problems .......: no option …… here what can I do ???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-windows-features-on-or-off-features-problems/a096cbff-d166-4258-aca7-276e271d300b
  7. Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T

Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T: I have NEVER signed up for family features, I am not a child, yet i am getting constant sign in prompts for this sh*t all of a sudden today? Why am I suddenly receiving them today and why am I getting this without my permission when I do not want the feature?...
  8. Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media Features in "Turn windows features on and off": Hello, I will go straight to the point here guys, I need WMP and I have installed Windows 10 Pro N recently (since my university gives free keys) I went to the windows download section in the website and downloaded the Media features Pack! The problem is, after I...
  9. Hoq to turn off family safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hoq to turn off family safety: I am 19 years old and in windows 7 family safety slowed down your computer can you turn it off and if yes how do you? 58559
  10. Turn on/off features blank

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn on/off features blank: Hi all, really stumped on this one device is a windows 10 surface tablet (LTSB), that was working fine on a domain. Linked to a WSUS, and has sccm installed. I went into windows turn windows features on and off and enabled asp.net 4.5 or was it 4.6 and rebooted, now...