Windows 10: Sign-in into Account.

Discus and support Sign-in into Account. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can not sign-in my Microsoft account windows 10 on my pc. It shows my given password is wrong though my password is right and I can sign-in with the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Rafsanahmed, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Sign-in into Account.

I can not sign-in my Microsoft account windows 10 on my pc. It shows my given password is wrong though my password is right and I can sign-in with the same account and password on my mobile. Please, help.

:)

Rafsanahmed, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Sign-in into Account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 15, 2019
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Sign-in into Account.

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Sign-in into Account.

1. Sign-in into Account. - Similar Threads - Sign Account

2. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  3. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to: im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to it does not make any sence you need to the password to verify the account to acsess anything related to it but when i do that i end up in a loop of not having acsess to the email that is it linked to,...
  4. im signed into a account on my pc yet do not have the email its linked to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I sign with work account in Windows, it says "Acount does not exist"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I sign with work account in Windows, it says "Acount does not exist": Hello!So, 1. I created admin account in admin.microsoft.com.2. I successfully added this account as work in "Access work or school" section. I even see this device in Entra admin center but this device is unmanaged3. When I try to log in "Accounts" section, it writes "That...
  6. When I sign with work account in Windows, it says "Acount does not exist"

When I sign with work account in Windows, it says "Acount does not exist": Hello!So, 1. I created admin account in admin.microsoft.com.2. I successfully added this account as work in "Access work or school" section. I even see this device in Entra admin center but this device is unmanaged3. When I try to log in "Accounts" section, it writes "That...
  7. How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?: I am able to sign into my Microsoft account, but I can't get through the identity verification. It keeps telling me to enter a code. I have access to my Microsoft Authenticator app, but it does not show me any codes. My app is not generating any codes for me to use."Enter the...
  8. How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?

How do I sign in into my Microsoft 365 account with my authenticator app?: I am able to sign into my Microsoft account, but I can't get through the identity verification. It keeps telling me to enter a code. I have access to my Microsoft Authenticator app, but it does not show me any codes. My app is not generating any codes for me to use."Enter the...
  9. I cannot sign in with my onmicrosoft account

I cannot sign in with my onmicrosoft account: Whenever I try to do anything with Microsoft Windows now, it asks me to sign in with my onmicrosoft.com account. That is a two step-process with the authentictor app but I never see the notification appear on the app that I can use to "approve" the login.The "try alternative...
  10. I cannot sign in with my onmicrosoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign in with my onmicrosoft account: Whenever I try to do anything with Microsoft Windows now, it asks me to sign in with my onmicrosoft.com account. That is a two step-process with the authentictor app but I never see the notification appear on the app that I can use to "approve" the login.The "try alternative...