Windows 10: sign in lock

Discus and support sign in lock in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can i make my laptop lock only when it sleeps but not when the screen turns off... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by danielfarhat, Jun 11, 2019.

1. sign in lock

how can i make my laptop lock only when it sleeps but not when the screen turns off

:)

danielfarhat, Jun 11, 2019
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jun 11, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jun 11, 2019
  4. sign in lock

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

sign in lock

1. sign in lock - Similar Threads - sign lock

2. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  3. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  4. Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11: Howdy,I just got my computer yesterday and set everything up successfully, but after updates I get to the sign in screen, click the sign in button and it bounces me back to the lock screen.I've tried doing shift->restart troubleshooting including safe mode, safe mode...
  5. Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11

Sign In Button kicks back to Lock Screen Windows 11: Howdy,I just got my computer yesterday and set everything up successfully, but after updates I get to the sign in screen, click the sign in button and it bounces me back to the lock screen.I've tried doing shift->restart troubleshooting including safe mode, safe mode...
  6. Dell Lock Screen / Outlook Sign-In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Lock Screen / Outlook Sign-In: I have an old dell computer 2014 than I am trying to get back into. It is set up that I need to login with my outlook email and password. I reset my outlook password and am able to sign in on my phone / other computer - but when I try to login to the Lock Screen with the...
  7. Dell Lock Screen / Outlook Sign-In

Dell Lock Screen / Outlook Sign-In: I have an old dell computer 2014 than I am trying to get back into. It is set up that I need to login with my outlook email and password. I reset my outlook password and am able to sign in on my phone / other computer - but when I try to login to the Lock Screen with the...
  8. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  9. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  10. Add Sign Out option to lock screen?

Add Sign Out option to lock screen?: The 'Switch User' causes a fault with some of our corp apps, so users are required to sign out. But if someone locks a shared PC and goes home, there's no way to sign them out from the Windows 11 lock screen.The only option is 'Switch User' and this is no good. We can hide...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in lock