Windows 10: Sign-in not working

Discus and support Sign-in not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The sign-in page for the user account that I use on my Windows 11 says “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kristin.C, Dec 20, 2024.

  1. Kristin.C Win User

    Sign-in not working


    The sign-in page for the user account that I use on my Windows 11 says “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”When I click it, it does nothing.It also gives the option for entering a password, but I don’t have the correct password. When I click reset, it says it requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive. I put in a flash drive, but it apparently has to already have been set up before.I have tried restarting, restarting and updating, and shutting down many times.It is very frustrating because I can’t sign in or find any answers online.Thank yo

    :)
     
    Kristin.C, Dec 20, 2024
    #1
Thema:

Sign-in not working

Loading...
  1. Sign-in not working - Similar Threads - Sign working

  2. Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security not working with external camera

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security not working with external camera: [ATTACH]If your external camera doesn’t work with Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security (ESS), enabling peripheral sign-in or adjusting security policies can restore facial recognition. However if this does not help, then this post will show what you can do if Windows Hello...
  3. Bluetooth Not Working on PC & Has a Warning Sign in Device Manager

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Not Working on PC & Has a Warning Sign in Device Manager: Hello. I have been having trouble connecting my earbuds to my PC today. Bluetooth worked great yesterday, but today, the option for it has disappeared on both the quick settings panel and the hidden apps panel. Even when I go to Settings to manually connect it, it gives me an...
  4. Bluetooth Not Working on PC & Has a Warning Sign in Device Manager

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Not Working on PC & Has a Warning Sign in Device Manager: Hello. I have been having trouble connecting my earbuds to my PC today. Bluetooth worked great yesterday, but today, the option for it has disappeared on both the quick settings panel and the hidden apps panel. Even when I go to Settings to manually connect it, it gives me an...
  5. Why can I not sign into my work email on my hp laptop?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not sign into my work email on my hp laptop?: I am having difficulties signing into my work email on my brand new hp laptop. Every time I try sign into my work Microsoft account on the laptop a message appears stating 'looks like this isn't a Microsoft account, try another email'. Which is unusual considering I can sign...
  6. Why can I not sign into my work email on my hp laptop?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not sign into my work email on my hp laptop?: I am having difficulties signing into my work email on my brand new hp laptop. Every time I try sign into my work Microsoft account on the laptop a message appears stating 'looks like this isn't a Microsoft account, try another email'. Which is unusual considering I can sign...
  7. How can I sign in with a work or school account and personal account at the same time?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I sign in with a work or school account and personal account at the same time?: I want to sign in with my work/school account and personal account as different users but I can't figure out how to do this. Additionally, if I create a separate user profile will the organization be able to manage settings on my personal account as well, or just my...
  8. How can I sign in with a work or school account and personal account at the same time?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I sign in with a work or school account and personal account at the same time?: I want to sign in with my work/school account and personal account as different users but I can't figure out how to do this. Additionally, if I create a separate user profile will the organization be able to manage settings on my personal account as well, or just my...
  9. I opened Co-Pilot. It was working and everything was fine until I signed in. It said "...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    I opened Co-Pilot. It was working and everything was fine until I signed in. It said "...: Here is proof. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opened-co-pilot-it-was-working-and-everything/c705b04a-d137-420b-9c1c-4f95ab6a8c61
  10. I opened Co-Pilot. It was working and everything was fine until I signed in. It said "...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I opened Co-Pilot. It was working and everything was fine until I signed in. It said "...: Here is proof. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-opened-co-pilot-it-was-working-and-everything/c705b04a-d137-420b-9c1c-4f95ab6a8c61