Windows 10: Sign in on laptop says wrong password

Discus and support Sign in on laptop says wrong password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop asked me to sign in..so I used my Microsoft password and it told me it was incorrect…this happened the last time I had to sign in . So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Isabell Jess Fruend, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Sign in on laptop says wrong password

My laptop asked me to sign in..so I used my Microsoft password and it told me it was incorrect…this happened the last time I had to sign in . So I changed it says wrong Using Windows 10

:)

Isabell Jess Fruend, Apr 26, 2023

2. Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.

1. Window saying wrong password. Also cannot get laptop to into safe mode when hitting the shift key and restart

AlanFreiberg, Apr 26, 2023
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 26, 2023
  4. cmp9969 Win User

Sign in on laptop says wrong password

Wrong Password

The "Old Password" is the password to your local account. It is about to change your local account to a Microsoft Account. If you don't mind this, then enter your local account password. If you think this is overly intrusive of Microsoft, don't do it and let Cortana die.

cmp9969, Apr 26, 2023
Thema:

Sign in on laptop says wrong password

1. Sign in on laptop says wrong password - Similar Threads - Sign laptop says

2. Sign in on laptop says wrong password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in on laptop says wrong password: My laptop asked me to sign in..so I used my Microsoft password and it told me it was incorrect…this happened the last time I had to sign in . So I changed it says wrong Using Windows 10...
  3. Sign in on laptop says wrong password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign in on laptop says wrong password: My laptop asked me to sign in..so I used my Microsoft password and it told me it was incorrect…this happened the last time I had to sign in . So I changed it says wrong Using Windows 10...
  4. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop says my password was wrong: Hi all At school today when I open my laptop for school and it always prompts me for my password and my password is ant21! I didn’t change my password now But I tried ant21 and I didn’t work and the message: the password is incorrect try again I visited this forum and tells...
  5. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop says my password was wrong: Hi all At school today when I open my laptop for school and it always prompts me for my password and my password is ant21! I didn’t change my password now But I tried ant21 and I didn’t work and the message: the password is incorrect try again I visited this forum and tells...
  6. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong: I have a problem with my laptop. When inside wifi card damaged, I used USB wifi adapter. My laptop accept USB wifi adapter automatically. But I can't connect to wifi router even though the password correct. laptop says "wrong password". Other laptop connect that wifi router...
  8. Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong: I have a problem with my laptop. When inside wifi card damaged, I used USB wifi adapter. My laptop accept USB wifi adapter automatically. But I can't connect to wifi router even though the password correct. laptop says "wrong password". Other laptop connect that wifi router...
  9. Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.: Window saying wrong password. Also cannot get laptop to into safe mode when hitting the shift key and restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-password-is-wrong-and-cannot-sign-into-it/e8b2ddec-153c-434e-b497-c30026401c50
  10. insists on a password and says it is wrong

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    insists on a password and says it is wrong: Similar sort of problem, tried to set up No Passwords but it insists on a password and says it is wrong (but it isn't). Then I can get into another "me" but only with a PIN. I cannot delete the first "me" or get into it but in Users only one"me" appears. There is no built in...