Windows 10: Sign In on old laptop

Discus and support Sign In on old laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have an old HP laptop but have moved since I last used it. I have forgotten the access password and I have changed phone numbers and email addresses... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RichardKennon, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Sign In on old laptop

I have an old HP laptop but have moved since I last used it. I have forgotten the access password and I have changed phone numbers and email addresses so I can't receive a code. How can I regain use of this laptop?

:)

RichardKennon, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Apr 22, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Anthony12 Win User

Sign In on old laptop

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Sign In on old laptop

1. Sign In on old laptop - Similar Threads - Sign old laptop

2. Sign in issues and old Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in issues and old Email: Why when I sign in do I still see an option to use an old email that I have removed! That email was hacked! Also, the only email showing under my profile is the one I am using but when I look at activity log in page it says it is an alias? It is my primary email and shouldn't...
  3. Sign in issues and old Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in issues and old Email: Why when I sign in do I still see an option to use an old email that I have removed! That email was hacked! Also, the only email showing under my profile is the one I am using but when I look at activity log in page it says it is an alias? It is my primary email and shouldn't...
  4. Laptop still signed in as old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop still signed in as old account: HiI am a Small Business User - my laptop is logged in as my old personal account.Both accounts are added within Accounts/Email and Accountsbut I cannot remove the old personal account, or change it on the laptop.Any ideas?...
  5. Laptop still signed in as old account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop still signed in as old account: HiI am a Small Business User - my laptop is logged in as my old personal account.Both accounts are added within Accounts/Email and Accountsbut I cannot remove the old personal account, or change it on the laptop.Any ideas?...
  6. Sign in on laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in on laptops: So whenever I leave my laptop for a while it would go to sleep and I have to sign in again however whenever I do try to sign in using finger print it would say “something went wrong at our end” and when I try the pin it would say error and ask me to reset it. But when I do...
  7. Signing into laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing into laptop: Hi, I have an account on a "family" laptop that I haven't accessed for 6+ months been using my new Mac instead.Now when I try to log in to my account on the family laptop , it says I needed to set up a PIN number to access my account but when I clicked on the button to do...
  8. Signing into laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Signing into laptop: On my asus ROG strix g15 I need internet to sign in but I cannot connect to the WiFi at the hotel I am staying at so i can’t use it but my phone does work with the WiFi....
  9. old laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    old laptop: i was playing csgo i load a map and start to play but the game froze but i can still hear the game also in csgo pax 2011 in will show this pixel dot and some time crash my computer or just the game...
  10. Sign-in for laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in for laptop: My laptop has a log-in and password. How can I get rid of these so that any user can access the laptop without signing in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-for-laptop/3b448c79-889c-4fbc-80c7-e3ef5b738e6d