Windows 10: Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install

Discus and support Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the update, I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. I was not asked to change my password to a pin. I thought this was odd, because that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wrazzy, Aug 11, 2015.

1. wrazzy Win User

Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install

After the update, I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. I was not asked to change my password to a pin. I thought this was odd, because that was the process with another laptop at work that I have successfully updated. Thinking nothing about it, I proceeded, and it looks as if everything is updated properly. I don't have anymore current updates to install and have shut down and restarted this laptop several times using my password. I was wanting to set a pin, so I went into Settings/Account/Sign-In Options. The screen never shows any information and the active circle indicator just keeps gyrating in a circle. Wondering if anyone can help. Here's a snip:

Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install [​IMG]

:)

wrazzy, Aug 11, 2015
  2. glareTC Win User

Windows 10 screen goes black (still has sound) only way to revert to normal is to turn off the desktop.

i click on the the page for troubleshooting but none of the 4 options is what is happening to me, closest one is "I see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows
    10" and i tried all the troubleshooting it says for that option.

glareTC, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Windows 10 black screen error

After installing Windows 10 when I start my laptop up after Sign in i get a Code (02xc0000022)then a blank screen can still see my cursor. ?

GARRYCLEGG, Aug 11, 2015
  4. wrazzy Win User

Fixed this issue. Apparently there was an update ready to be installed. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081436) Once I downloaded, installed, and restarted. I can access my Sign-In options window and it is not blank. Has all the options there.

wrazzy, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Sign-in Option screen is blank after Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Sign Option screen

2. Sign-in options is blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in options is blank: What can cause the fact the Sign-in options page to be blank? Recently installed Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2, but I don't know this was blank immediately afterwards....
  3. Sign-in options is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in options is blank: What can cause the fact the Sign-in options page to be blank? Recently installed Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2, but I don't know this was blank immediately afterwards....
  4. Sign-in options is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Windows 10] Settings - BLANK Sign-in options! How to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Windows 10] Settings - BLANK Sign-in options! How to fix?: As topic.Yes, "sfc /scannow" is useless as usual. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-blank-sign-in-options-how-to/06e399b1-981f-496c-a931-7478859995aa
  6. Windows blank restarting screen after install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows blank restarting screen after install: So I have just replaced my mobo, cpu and ram as my old lot wouldn't load up at all and the parts were starting to get out of date. Having downloaded Windows 64-bit installation media, placed it on a USB, selected the ssd I wanted it on and installed it on there. I have got...
  7. blank screen with pointer after signing in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blank screen with pointer after signing in: i tried opening task manager to find windows explorer, i couldn’t find it. i then ran explorer.exe and the task bar and everything started flashing. i also got an error which said sihost unknown hard error. i have tried going into safe mode too. i installed my drivers last...
  8. Windows 10 gives blank screen after installation on SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 gives blank screen after installation on SSD: Hey guys I just installed Windows 10 on an SSD using a DVD. After the installation finishes, I get nothing but a black screen. I popped into BIOS to put the SSD first in the boot order, but even though it's first I have no changes. So to clarify, BIOS loads fine, but after...
  9. Blank Screen after Signing In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Screen after Signing In: Hi I have 2 screens connected to my laptop, both screens have power and visuals prior to signing in. After I sign past the log on screen, 1 of my screens goes completely blank. It still has power but no curser visible. I have tried the plug, the connections, the...
  10. blank screen after installation win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blank screen after installation win10: Can help for the solution for this. It is working fine with 8.1 windows Lenovo b540 all in one pc. after installing win10 screen came up ( installing 45 min) and gone screen blank. Switch on but boot up screen noting. 38038

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sign in options blank

2. warzone screen blank during sign up and installating shaders

3. sign-in options blank