Windows 10: Sign in options - bio metric diabled on update

Discus and support Sign in options - bio metric diabled on update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was using bio metric for login. after update 1903 it has been disabled automatically and now windows is not allowing me to activate it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CSB2011, Oct 16, 2019.

1. CSB2011 Win User

Sign in options - bio metric diabled on update

I was using bio metric for login. after update 1903 it has been disabled automatically and now windows is not allowing me to activate it.

:)

CSB2011, Oct 16, 2019

2. Where's the metric option in 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kindly reply:

1. Are you referring to bio-metrics (other sign in options) on Windows 10?

2. Could you please elaborate and let us know about your issue?

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 16, 2019
  3. bio metric device not working

hi,

My laptop make and model is Lenovo l460 20FVA1EM00. This laptop comes with free loaded win 10. This win 10 gives so many issues including machine get stack, slow to boot, can not install office 2016 (This win also updated by the internet). Then i reinstalled
    windows 10 (latest got from your site), drivers (Lenovo site) and updated by the internet. still
    bio metric device not working with local admin account and domain admin account. But some users works fine about
    bio metric device both local and domain. Not restriction by the domain side. please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

chandana

ChandanaLasanka, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Sign in options - bio metric diabled on update

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Sign in options - bio metric diabled on update

1. Sign in options - bio metric diabled on update - Similar Threads - Sign options bio

2. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...: So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to...
  3. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...: So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to...
  4. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Diabling ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Diabling ads: I just paid to disable ads and I am still getting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diabling-ads/7ebeaa66-466b-4bc0-8abf-80cec987e79c
  6. inches to metric

in Windows 10 Customization
    inches to metric: how do I change from inches metric on powerpoint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inches-to-metric/ed015529-7d70-41bc-8078-04e6c220ca37
  7. diable touchpad

diable touchpad: on my hp laptop cannot disable touchpad when mouse attached. no choice available anywhere. windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diable-touchpad/0106de28-326d-483d-aec1-3d796daa3abc
  8. sign-in options diabled

sign-in options diabled: This just started with my laptop. I turn it on and get a message, this sign-options is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. use a different sign In option, then I have to wait 2 hours to sign in with my pin. anyway none of the above...
  9. Diable hotkeys

Diable hotkeys: Hi, I recently bought an HP core i3 7th Gen. Want to disable hotkeys. Specifically, I don't want to press function keys (F2, F3, etc) along with "fn" to operate MsExcel. Please help. -HB...
  10. Windows Hello Bio-metric Login Failure Detection

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Bio-metric Login Failure Detection: Greetings, We are trying to set up Windows Hello in our environment using biometrics (Fingerprint or Facial Recognition). We managed to get it to work, but we are facing a show stopper, the failed logins must be recorded/logged, usually this is done with the logon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sign-in options adding bio metric