Windows 10: sign-in options diabled

Discus and support sign-in options diabled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This just started with my laptop. I turn it on and get a message, this sign-options is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianneCornelison, Jul 5, 2019.

1. sign-in options diabled

This just started with my laptop. I turn it on and get a message, this sign-options is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. use a different sign In option, then I have to wait 2 hours to sign in with my pin.

anyway none of the above applies, how can I get this to go away and be able to sign in with my pin and not WAIT 2 HOURS, Windows 10

:)

DianneCornelison, Jul 5, 2019

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 5, 2019
  4. sign-in options diabled

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

sign-in options diabled

1. sign-in options diabled - Similar Threads - sign options diabled

2. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...: So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to...
  3. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...: So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to...
  4. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Diabling ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Diabling ads: I just paid to disable ads and I am still getting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diabling-ads/7ebeaa66-466b-4bc0-8abf-80cec987e79c
  6. diable safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    diable safe mode: i have an acer one cloudbook14 that is in safe mode. i want to disable safe mode but my start menu wont allow typing. the cursor shows in the box but no response when I type....
  7. diable touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    diable touchpad: on my hp laptop cannot disable touchpad when mouse attached. no choice available anywhere. windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diable-touchpad/0106de28-326d-483d-aec1-3d796daa3abc
  8. Sign in options - bio metric diabled on update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in options - bio metric diabled on update: I was using bio metric for login. after update 1903 it has been disabled automatically and now windows is not allowing me to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-bio-metric-diabled-on-update/cfc84bd7-3072-48dd-9863-e7ecd16122b9"
  9. Realtek accidentally diabled

Realtek accidentally diabled: I disabled realtek speakers & microphone (thinking that I could re-enable them) in the bid to try to get an external microphone to work. Now i can't find realtek in either the start up menu, or in the sound manager (even when I right click and tick "show disabled"). I have...
  10. Diable hotkeys

Diable hotkeys: Hi, I recently bought an HP core i3 7th Gen. Want to disable hotkeys. Specifically, I don't want to press function keys (F2, F3, etc) along with "fn" to operate MsExcel. Please help. -HB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

2. this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sing in attempts or repeated shutdowns nitro 5

3. sign in options