Windows 10: Sign-in Options disabled

Discus and support Sign-in Options disabled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cannot enable Facial Recognition. Setup button does not transition to setup screen. Neither does fingerprint setup.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RajivSinha, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Sign-in Options disabled

Cannot enable Facial Recognition. Setup button does not transition to setup screen. Neither does fingerprint setup.

:)

RajivSinha, Dec 11, 2018

2. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Dec 12, 2018
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Sarah432 Win User

Sign-in Options disabled

Sign in options disabled

I forgot my Administrator account password and sign in options has been disabled.

Sarah432, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Sign-in Options disabled

1. Sign-in Options disabled - Similar Threads - Sign Options disabled

2. The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

in Windows 10 News
    The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns: [IMG]When trying to login to Windows 10 PC, if you receive or see a message that says— The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns, this post will help you fix the problem. The error appears because multiple sign-in has failed...
  3. Sign-in Options - REMOVE Password, not disable it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign-in Options - REMOVE Password, not disable it: Hi, my windows 10, old HP laptop, allowed me to not use a password at all. In Sign-in Options, under password, it says "Your account doesn't have a password. You must add a password before you can us the other sign-in options." And this was great. I could hit "lock", and it...
  4. How to disable Sign-in options in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Sign-in options in Windows Settings: [ATTACH]If you want to disable the Sign-in options page in the Windows Settings panel, […] This article How to disable Sign-in options in Windows Settings first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Sign in option disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in option disabled: So i was casually using my computer then it said that it ran into error and it restarted itself. Now i tried to turn it on but when i tried to login/enter my pin it said that it has disabled sign in option and that i have to leave it under power source for 2 hours even tho i...
  6. Sign in Option is disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sign in Option is disabled: Hi, when I was logging into my Pc with my Pin then I an error message came : this sign in option is disabled try witg another sign in option or try after 2 hours. Sign in options is not showing. If it was showing I would have done with my password but sign in options are...
  7. Sign-In option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

Sign-In option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns: Morning, I have a Desktop machine that was working fine last week. A colleauge of mine changed the pin but forgot to tell us what it was when she left. We tried what we thought was the default pin a couple of times, then contacted her for the correct pin. When we ented...
  8. Sign-in Options all disabled

Sign-in Options all disabled: So, I'm on an Acer laptop with Windows 10 Home. My laptop is personal, I am the only one that uses it, and yet this is what shows up when I go to sign-in options:[ATTACH] All I want to do in regards to sign-in is to disable Windows Hello and change my options so I don't...
  9. Disabling the sign in option for only 1 account

Disabling the sign in option for only 1 account: Hello all, I have a question. I want to disable the sign in option for an User account but through the Advanced User Account control panel it can be done for both administrator and other user account. I just want to disable one of them while keeping the pin requirement for...
  10. Sign in option disabled

Sign in option disabled: After an update yesterday every time I try to log into my laptop I get a message saying the pin option has been disabled because of logging in too often or something like that and I must log in as an administrator OR leave my laptop on for 2 hours, what the hell? So then I...