Windows 10: Sign in options got disappear

Discus and support Sign in options got disappear in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My window 10 home pc got upgraded. After that i notice some sign in options are not apper .what did i do now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vinayvaddepudi, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Sign in options got disappear

My window 10 home pc got upgraded. After that i notice some sign in options are not apper .what did i do now

:)

vinayvaddepudi, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Sign-in Screen Disappears

Hi Ermie,

It is possible that the sign in screen disappears due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to see the password box?
    • Could you provide us a screenshot of the sign in screen on your end?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Mustang Win User
    Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

Mustang, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Sign in options got disappear

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Sign in options got disappear

1. Sign in options got disappear - Similar Threads - Sign options got

2. Suddenly my wifi option on my PC got disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly my wifi option on my PC got disappeared: I was watching something thereafter suddenly my wifi got disconnected so i checked and i found that there is no tab for wifi in my network settings I have tried troubleshooting and i found that there is something wrong with my network driver...
  3. Suddenly my wifi option on my PC got disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly my wifi option on my PC got disappeared: I was watching something thereafter suddenly my wifi got disconnected so i checked and i found that there is no tab for wifi in my network settings I have tried troubleshooting and i found that there is something wrong with my network driver...
  4. Sign In Option With Password Disappears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign In Option With Password Disappears: Hello,I have a question. I got notification on my Acer Aspire 5 that said Windows 11 is ready and I could upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. I accepted the offer but not long after that, I had blue screen that said "... Stop code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". I tried steps on...
  5. Sign In Option With Password Disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign In Option With Password Disappears: Hello,I have a question. I got notification on my Acer Aspire 5 that said Windows 11 is ready and I could upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. I accepted the offer but not long after that, I had blue screen that said "... Stop code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". I tried steps on...
  6. Sign In Option With Password Disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lenovo fingerprint sign in option disappeared

Lenovo fingerprint sign in option disappeared: One day, I reset my fingerprint on my lenovo thinkbook 14s iwl and when I later checked, the option for signing in with a fingerprint was gone. The fingerprint option has completely disappeared on my laptop like it never existed. How can I fix this?...
  8. Issue with fingerprint sign in option disappearing after restart

Issue with fingerprint sign in option disappearing after restart: I am using a ASUS ROG Flow X13 Laptop, which has recently come out.The fingerprint appears as registered in the windows settings, and I can either add another or remove it. If I add another, or remove and add it again, it works for a while. Up until the point the PC goes into...
  9. My PIN sign in option disappeared completely!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PIN sign in option disappeared completely!: hey yesterday i tried to login to my laptop using my PIN code, i entered the correct code and windows kept denying. so i used the 'forget my PIN' option to reset the PIN code, then suddenly the screen said something went wrong try again later, so i logged in via my email...
  10. Fingerprint sign in option disappears on Login screen

Fingerprint sign in option disappears on Login screen: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Insider Build number 18309.1000 on a Lenovo Carbon 1X. After enrolling fingerprints in Windows Hello, the system works fine, and let me log in using my fingerprint reader. This only lasts for a short period of time: after some time...