Windows 10: “Sign in options” not displaying/not available

Discus and support “Sign in options” not displaying/not available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Normally, when I open my windows 10 computer, I am presented with a password box and a clickable “sign in options”. The second one is not there... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IvyNewburger, Jan 5, 2021.

1. “Sign in options” not displaying/not available

Normally, when I open my windows 10 computer, I am presented with a password box and a clickable “sign in options”. The second one is not there anymore, and I have forgotten my password. How do I get the sign in options again?

:)

IvyNewburger, Jan 5, 2021

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 5, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

“Sign in options” not displaying/not available

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

“Sign in options” not displaying/not available

1. “Sign in options” not displaying/not available - Similar Threads - “Sign options” displaying

2. Other sign in options not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other sign in options not available: I'm not able to sign in to my laptop using my correct pin. It asks to keep the laptop powered on for 2 hours or use a different sign in method. I tried keeping it on for 2 hours but no change. It also isn't allowing me to change the sign in method to make use of my password....
  3. Other sign in options not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other sign in options not available: I'm not able to sign in to my laptop using my correct pin. It asks to keep the laptop powered on for 2 hours or use a different sign in method. I tried keeping it on for 2 hours but no change. It also isn't allowing me to change the sign in method to make use of my password....
  4. sign in option are not available in hello windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in option are not available in hello windows: sign in options are not available in hello windows my device is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, when I try to set up windows hello the options are not available currently...
  5. sign in option are not available in hello windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in option are not available in hello windows: sign in options are not available in hello windows my device is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, when I try to set up windows hello the options are not available currently...
  6. Why my sign in options are not available for me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why my sign in options are not available for me: Hello, It's been a while since I couldn't sign in to my computer with these options. Once I click on one of them, I can't do anything Below the screenshotCan anyone help me, please? I am having issues opening my laptop because of this. Thanks...
  7. No Password option available to sign in device.

No Password option available to sign in device.: I just got a new HP Slimline desktop computer and finished setting it up. When I go to sign in for it, I see the PIN number which I set up, but no Password option. Is there a way I can set up a Password option?...
  8. Windows Hello Sign on options not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Sign on options not available: I want to change my windows hello pin but when I go to the sign on option settings all of the options; window hello face, fingerprint, and pin all have "this option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" underneath them and when I click to learn more it says...
  9. Sign in options are not displaying for admin account

Sign in options are not displaying for admin account: After my PC decided to update, I have not been able to choose the sign in option. This is bad since I cannot remember the text password, only the picture password. Is there any way to make this screen show up again? The admin account was only a local account, so I cannot...
  10. Windows Sign-In option not available

Windows Sign-In option not available: [ATTACH] Please have a look to the attached screenshot, why this user can't sign-in by using other options? Sign-In option is just not there and I have tried reinstalling bio-metric driver and also tried updating windows and running sfc scan and creating pin and...