Windows 10: Sign-In Options won't stay down

Discus and support Sign-In Options won't stay down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, recently, my computer updated and now when I open my computer, the sign-in options keep showing up it looks like the photo I attached to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BAKER Annabelle, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Sign-In Options won't stay down

So, recently, my computer updated and now when I open my computer, the sign-in options keep showing up it looks like the photo I attached to this question. It's very annoying and I can't find anything in settings to fix it. What do I do?

Sign-In Options won't stay down 44fd70ae-5dca-4c0f-a1e1-e883aa15686b?upload=true.jpg

:)

BAKER Annabelle, Mar 26, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

In Settings in Store I set "Update apps automatically" to Off.

When I go back in again it`s set back to On. Why won`t it stay switched Off?

How do I get this stupid **** to DO WHAT I TELL IT and SWITCH OFF?

What`s the point of having a Setting that you can`t Set?

H. G. (En), Mar 26, 2020
  4. Sign-In Options won't stay down

Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Hi I have the same problem like a lot of people too: my forza download just won`t stop its size is 62GB and i allready downloaded 140GB.

I cant even find an option to restart the download or something. How do I fix this?

I tried things like troubleshooter, wsreset, sign out sign in and a lot more, nothing helped.

Redeemer22, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Sign-In Options won't stay down

1. Sign-In Options won't stay down - Similar Threads - Sign Options won't

2. Laptop won't stay on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't stay on: To keep my laptop stay on i need to press the power button and any other random button simultaneously. The random button must be continously pressed otherwise the laptop would go into sleep mode or power off. What's the issue and can you guide me to a solution....
  3. The Sign-in options in the settings won't load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Sign-in options in the settings won't load.: I want to put a password on my local account I am logged in to my microsoft account as well. It just keeps spinning as if it was loading, but even after hours nothing happens. Every other part of settings is accessible, except the sign in options. It's really annoying and I...
  4. The Sign-in options in the settings won't load.

The Sign-in options in the settings won't load.: I want to put a password on my local account I am logged in to my microsoft account as well. It just keeps spinning as if it was loading, but even after hours nothing happens. Every other part of settings is accessible, except the sign in options. It's really annoying and I...
  5. Stay signed in is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay signed in is not working: Although I am checking the "stay signed in" box I have to sign in every time I close windows, i.e. for yahoo mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stay-signed-in-is-not-working/4f4bbcee-d50d-430c-8430-1fd8880ec032
  6. Stay signed in is not working

Stay signed in is not working: Although I am checking the "stay signed in" box I have to sign in every time I close windows, i.e. for yahoo mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stay-signed-in-is-not-working/4f4bbcee-d50d-430c-8430-1fd8880ec032
  7. Cortana won't stay signed in after I shut down my computer and restart it at a later time

in Cortana
    Cortana won't stay signed in after I shut down my computer and restart it at a later time: I have Windows 10 with the 2004 update. I can't stay signed into Cortana after I shut the computer down. Every time I start it up, I have to sign in again. Is there any way to fix this?...
  8. drop-down menus won't stay open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    drop-down menus won't stay open.: I've noticed that when I click on drop-down menus they close themselves quickly. I've already run SFC and it hasn't come up with any problems. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menus-wont-stay-open/1a4827af-35be-411d-9370-a292b4a12625
  9. stay signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stay signed in: how can I say signed in ? windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/stay-signed-in/f825f247-7e47-447b-840f-4ae8f298eb60"
  10. Sign-In Options Menu Won't Load

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-In Options Menu Won't Load: Good morning. I've been struggling with the annoying issue of not being able to switch back to using a PIN to log in, and found a guide that said it would reset the PIN option if I cancelled in the middle of creating a new PIN. I did so, and when I went into the settings to...