Windows 10: Sign in page cleanup

Discus and support Sign in page cleanup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The sign in page often has messages from MS like 'like what you see?' and 'discover my with Microsoft' (or something like that). How do I get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bigseb, Jul 14, 2019.

1. bigseb Win User

Sign in page cleanup

The sign in page often has messages from MS like 'like what you see?' and 'discover my with Microsoft' (or something like that). How do I get rid of this?

:)

bigseb, Jul 14, 2019

2. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 14, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    disc cleanup

Hi Edward,

You should run Disk Cleanup Twice as explained below to safely remove anything that can be removed and check everything in the list, it is quite safe to do that, disk Cleanup will not suggest anything that is not safe to remove . . .

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Sign in page cleanup

WindowsApps Folder Cleanup

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I Suggest you to take ownership of the folder and attempt to delete the contents of the folder, I recommend you to try the below steps:

Step 1:

Follow the steps listed in
    Access Denied
    or other errors when you access or work with files and folders in Windows.

Step 2:

Check for the article
    Disk cleanup
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Sign in page cleanup

1. Sign in page cleanup - Similar Threads - Sign page cleanup

2. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in page: I want to change the picture on my sign-in page only, not on the lock screen. I was able to add a picture to that page long ago, but can not find a way to delete or change it now....
  3. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in page: I want to change the picture on my sign-in page only, not on the lock screen. I was able to add a picture to that page long ago, but can not find a way to delete or change it now....
  4. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign in page not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in page not showing: The sign page in my Windows is not showing. After the phase boot process it will only shows blank screen with cursor. I cant see anything and even the window before the sign in page where you need to press ctrl alt del is not showing. I want tot sign in now since I need to do...
  6. Sign in page gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in page gone: My sign in page is gone. All I can see is the part before it but nothing happens. When I press ctrl alt del in that page it will show blank screen with no cursor. I need this laptop badly today....
  7. Sign in page gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in page gone: My sign in page is gone. All I can see is the part before it but nothing happens. When I press ctrl alt del in that page it will show blank screen with no cursor. I need this laptop badly today....
  8. Sign in page gone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. sign in page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sign in page: you have a pop up on sign in page that doesn't work don't show again and do not want to stay signed in how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/934106a0-d612-434c-888e-df8820a9b766
  10. sign in page

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in page: how do I stop my windows 10 pc from going to sign on while I am using an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/9eebf6c9-dadb-415b-98bd-3c10ee4d278b