Windows 10: Sign in page not showing

Discus and support Sign in page not showing in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The sign page in my Windows is not showing. After the phase boot process it will only shows blank screen with cursor. I cant see anything and even the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by myr_shan, Nov 14, 2022.

1. myr_shan Win User

Sign in page not showing

The sign page in my Windows is not showing. After the phase boot process it will only shows blank screen with cursor. I cant see anything and even the window before the sign in page where you need to press ctrl alt del is not showing. I want tot sign in now since I need to do more in my emails. I need help to sign in.

:)

myr_shan, Nov 14, 2022

2. Deleted account on sign on page

I have read through a lot of the threads and posts concerning Ghost accounts already on this forum but some are extremely old and none of remedies offered seem to fit my problem.

This forum has recently helped me to deal with an extremely confused set of User Accounts (see
    thread User Account Confusions ). During this process I substituted 2 new User Accounts for the previous ones, and completed a Repair install as it appeared that Windows 10 was corrupted in some way. The upgraded Windows 10 is working quite well. However:

1) One of the old user accounts shows up on the sign in page in spite of the fact that it does not appear in the list of users (cmd command wmic useraccount get name,sid) nor in the registry Profile List because I deleted it from both of these before I started the Repair instal although to access the admin account currently in use, I have to click on its name in the list on the left of the sign in page. It does not show up in the directory.

2) The other 2 accounts which I also deleted from the sid list in Windows Powershell and from the registry Profile List are showing up in the Users Directory but not on the sign in page.

None of them appear in Control Panel User Accounts.

I am starting a new thread because the "User Account Confusions" thread is now extremely long and the present problem is more of an irritation than anything. I have external backups of the data from the "ghost" accounts. I will create a clone of the laptop system system image using Macrium Reflect before I do anything else.

Can anyone advise best way to banish these accounts from my system ?

PostmanPuzzled, Nov 14, 2022
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Nov 14, 2022
  4. Teokute Win User

Sign in page not showing

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Sign in page not showing :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

Sign in page not showing

1. Sign in page not showing - Similar Threads - Sign page showing

2. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in page: I want to change the picture on my sign-in page only, not on the lock screen. I was able to add a picture to that page long ago, but can not find a way to delete or change it now....
  3. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in page: I want to change the picture on my sign-in page only, not on the lock screen. I was able to add a picture to that page long ago, but can not find a way to delete or change it now....
  4. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign in page not showing

Sign in page not showing: The sign page in my Windows is not showing. After the phase boot process it will only shows blank screen with cursor. I cant see anything and even the window before the sign in page where you need to press ctrl alt del is not showing. I want tot sign in now since I need to do...
  6. Sign in page not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in page not showing: The sign page in my Windows is not showing. After the phase boot process it will only shows blank screen with cursor. I cant see anything and even the window before the sign in page where you need to press ctrl alt del is not showing. I want tot sign in now since I need to do...
  7. Sign in page gone

Sign in page gone: My sign in page is gone. All I can see is the part before it but nothing happens. When I press ctrl alt del in that page it will show blank screen with no cursor. I need this laptop badly today....
  8. Sign in page gone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in page gone: My sign in page is gone. All I can see is the part before it but nothing happens. When I press ctrl alt del in that page it will show blank screen with no cursor. I need this laptop badly today....
  9. sign in page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sign in page: you have a pop up on sign in page that doesn't work don't show again and do not want to stay signed in how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/934106a0-d612-434c-888e-df8820a9b766
  10. sign in page

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in page: how do I stop my windows 10 pc from going to sign on while I am using an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/9eebf6c9-dadb-415b-98bd-3c10ee4d278b