Windows 10: Sign-In password conflicting with husbands account.

Discus and support Sign-In password conflicting with husbands account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had work completed on my Microsoft surface. When I sign in it does not recognize my password. When I change it then my husband receives notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rlgabe#, Aug 24, 2020.

1. rlgabe# Win User

Sign-In password conflicting with husbands account.

I had work completed on my Microsoft surface. When I sign in it does not recognize my password. When I change it then my husband receives notification that his password is incorrect and needs reset. I have a gmail account and he has a msn account.

:)

rlgabe#, Aug 24, 2020

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Sign-In password conflicting with husbands account.

Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Sign-In password conflicting with husbands account.

1. Sign-In password conflicting with husbands account. - Similar Threads - Sign password conflicting

2. Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Add Husband to Family Account?: Okay, I have been on chat with general support, technical support, and account and billing support. After hours of troubleshooting and chatting, nobody has been able to help me and they suggested I ask a question here. I am, for some reason, unable to add my husband to our...
  3. My husband cannot sign into his windows account.

My husband cannot sign into his windows account.: My husband cannot sign into his Windows account. I have tried everything recommended and still doesn't work. My last message from you said his account may have to be handled by you....
  4. My husband cannot sign into his windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My husband cannot sign into his windows account.: My husband cannot sign into his Windows account. I have tried everything recommended and still doesn't work. My last message from you said his account may have to be handled by you....
  5. conflicting accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conflicting accounts: How do I delete an account? I've tried everything. It won't let me do it. It's in the way because iyt keeps popping up wanting to enter a pin. There's not one. Even when I try with authenticator. Says there's no account by that name and then won't let me sign in with active...
  6. conflicting accounts

conflicting accounts: How do I delete an account? I've tried everything. It won't let me do it. It's in the way because iyt keeps popping up wanting to enter a pin. There's not one. Even when I try with authenticator. Says there's no account by that name and then won't let me sign in with active...
  7. email accounts sign in passwords

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    email accounts sign in passwords: Im to the point I just want to throw this laptop and windows into the trash. I dont understand why I keep making changes everyday and everyday I have to do it all again. Everything is so complicated. I tried to get my email so I added email account but everyday I tried to log...
  8. Microsoft Sign-in account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Sign-in account password: I created an account with Microsoft security and privacy. When I was finishing the process, after signing in the code from email address it asked for my password one last time and I put it but it said WRONG PASSWORD every single time. I thought maybe I forgot so I reset my...
  9. Microsoft Account Conflict

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Conflict: After recent Windows 10 update my pc signs in with my work account and not personal. I don't just want to switch accounts, I only want one account on this pc. When I go to account info, it gives my name and my work email address and marked as administrator. I do not want...
  10. CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 Customization
    CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS: In setting up my grandson's computer, I inadvertently typed in the wrong email for my MS account and now need to delete it. I am having much difficulty trying to delete this account as it seems MS is not accepting my verification that I am submitting. How can I resolve this...