Windows 10: Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

Discus and support Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BeverlyING, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared no picand I have not figured out how to put a pic back on the sign in page whereas the profile email pic remains. Has this happened to anyone else? How to fix it. I'm ok with email pic but would really like to see my pic on sign in page as it once was too.

:)

BeverlyING, Feb 27, 2022
  2. ms mickey Win User

sending pics from phone to my facebook acct

every time i send a pic from my phone from my e-mail address acct to my facebook acct address, it says their is a problem with my window live acct

ms mickey, Feb 27, 2022
  3. NickTh Win User
    MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Feb 27, 2022
  4. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

Viewing pics and photos

Thanks again, Arjay,

Unfortunately, the problem remains the same. After rebooting it let me open half a dozen pics using the Photos app, as I originally wanted. I could see each pic the same size in the same window. Success, I thought.

Then it simply stopped. After those first few pics it stopped opening photos and the same message appears: 'The app didn't start.'

I tried going back to the beginning and doing the steps you advised at the start but the same process happened.

It's driving me mad. A nearly new computer and it can't do a simple thing like show me pictures.

What's next? Any suggestions?

All the best, Andrew

AndrewDownieBrazil, Feb 27, 2022
Thema:

Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

1. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic - Similar Threads - Sign Pic Email

2. WINDOWS 10 user acct email and pic changed mysteriously

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WINDOWS 10 user acct email and pic changed mysteriously: Today while adding an email to outlook on my win10 laptop, the email and picture for the the username changed.This laptop has myself and stlocal as the users....stlocal I think was put there by the company who's software we use for our business.I added a former employee's...
  3. WINDOWS 10 user acct email and pic changed mysteriously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 user acct email and pic changed mysteriously: Today while adding an email to outlook on my win10 laptop, the email and picture for the the username changed.This laptop has myself and stlocal as the users....stlocal I think was put there by the company who's software we use for our business.I added a former employee's...
  4. WINDOWS 10 user acct email and pic changed mysteriously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. sign in screen pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in screen pics: im trying to change the sign in screen' pic choices to one of my personal pic files....i go thru the entire process; right click desktop, personalize, background, slideshow, add folder...at this point i search my desktop for a personal photo file...it show all my personal...
  6. sign in screen pics

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in screen pics: im trying to change the sign in screen' pic choices to one of my personal pic files....i go thru the entire process; right click desktop, personalize, background, slideshow, add folder...at this point i search my desktop for a personal photo file...it show all my personal...
  7. sign in screen pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic: I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared no picand I have not figured out how to put a pic back on the sign in page whereas the profile email pic remains. Has this...
  9. Sign on pic for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sign on pic for Windows 10: I uninstalled updates on Windows's due to product key I don't Have. Changed my gmail to iCloud account. wanting to sign into with pic it's asking for a password I can't remember. Logged onto live And reset passwords, ute its not working....
  10. MS Acct vs Local acct

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Acct vs Local acct: I see posts referencing local account and can't wrap my head around why users are opting for a local acct. *Huh I have several machines running on a home network, all with an MS account, and all log in without a password. What's not to like *Huh Why is a local...