Windows 10: sign in picture

Discus and support sign in picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I signed into my computer previously, there was a beautiful picture. Recently, it has been just a blur--no picture, just a background of muted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianePetrea, Oct 4, 2019.

1. sign in picture

When I signed into my computer previously, there was a beautiful picture. Recently, it has been just a blur--no picture, just a background of muted color. What happened?

:)

DianePetrea, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Oct 4, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

sign in picture

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

sign in picture

1. sign in picture - Similar Threads - sign picture

2. Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working: This is a domain joined machine running windows 10; For at least a year i have been using the same Windows Hello picture password gesture to sign on to my machine with no issues. However, i was recently out of the office for a few days and when I returned that Monday, I was...
  3. Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture: Hello,today while at work I asked my spouse to log into my microsoft surface pro 8 which I had left at home - and before I even could call her to tell her the pin, she logged into it by showing a picture of me on her phone to the camera.I was really surprised and thought she...
  4. Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture: Hello,today while at work I asked my spouse to log into my microsoft surface pro 8 which I had left at home - and before I even could call her to tell her the pin, she logged into it by showing a picture of me on her phone to the camera.I was really surprised and thought she...
  5. I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...: I was unable to get into my computer this morning because of a windows sign in screen. It is as white with a message in the upper right corner inviting me to shop for deals. In the lower left, there was an ad that said I won something and to click there. I shut the computer...
  6. I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...: I was unable to get into my computer this morning because of a windows sign in screen. It is as white with a message in the upper right corner inviting me to shop for deals. In the lower left, there was an ad that said I won something and to click there. I shut the computer...
  7. I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...

8. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...: I have a dell latitude laptop and i cant get my laptop to exit out of screensaver and let me sign in i can not get to the sign in page what can i do to get to windows...
  9. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...: I have a dell latitude laptop and i cant get my laptop to exit out of screensaver and let me sign in i can not get to the sign in page what can i do to get to windows...
  10. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...