Windows 10: sign in pin is not shown

Discus and support sign in pin is not shown in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The option to sign in using my pin is not shown. Right now I can only use my password. How can I get my pin back?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Robert & Raquel HELD, Nov 24, 2018.

1. sign in pin is not shown

The option to sign in using my pin is not shown. Right now I can only use my password. How can I get my pin back?

:)

Robert & Raquel HELD, Nov 24, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 24, 2018
  4. sign in pin is not shown

Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

sign in pin is not shown

1. sign in pin is not shown - Similar Threads - sign pin shown

2. Your PIN is required to sign in message shown in lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PIN is required to sign in message shown in lock screen: My Asus vivobook when I still choose fingerprint or PIN option. But now when I try to unlock my lockscreen using fingerprint, its not working, instead the message "Your PIN is requires to sign in". And i face that from 3:00pm afternoon.I have search the similiar problem in...
  3. Your PIN is required to sign in message shown in lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PIN is required to sign in message shown in lock screen: My Asus vivobook when I still choose fingerprint or PIN option. But now when I try to unlock my lockscreen using fingerprint, its not working, instead the message "Your PIN is requires to sign in". And i face that from 3:00pm afternoon.I have search the similiar problem in...
  4. Pinned program not shown in the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinned program not shown in the start menu: Hi sirs,I'd like to add a portable program to the start menu, but it doesn't appear even though I just added it using the commandHow to deal with this issue?...
  5. Pinned program not shown in the start menu

Pinned program not shown in the start menu: Hi sirs,I'd like to add a portable program to the start menu, but it doesn't appear even though I just added it using the commandHow to deal with this issue?...
  6. Pin Sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin Sign in: I just got a new computer and it required a pin sign in, I want to sign in with my password not my pin, but I am unable to remove the pin. How do I change this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in/6f5b5626-549e-4c55-9b13-e91e23ad864b
  7. PIN Sign-in

PIN Sign-in: My computer recently asked me to change my login PIN for my personal computer. It asked me to do this because my organization required a stronger pin. My computer should not be part of an organization, I suspect that it is doing this because I used my school account which has...
  8. Fingerprint option is not shown during sign in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint option is not shown during sign in.: I bought Lenovo ideapad s540 laptop last month. First 15 to 20 day everything was fine, I set up the password fingerprint and everything was working properly and then all the sudden the fingerprint option got disappeared from sign-in options. I put my finger on the scanner it...
  9. Sign in with pin

Sign in with pin: Suddenly I can only sign in with keyboard. Not able to use touch screen on surface pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-with-pin/0ecc6325-cde5-49a7-b645-45085cfdce5c
  10. pin sign in

pin sign in: Hello I want to ask hoe to cancel signing in with pin or password in windows 10 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in/5f653336-3dba-4308-87b6-9a0389f12123"