Windows 10: Sign in preferences

Discus and support Sign in preferences in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; One of my programs will not let me sign in as an administrator. It tells me to change that in my windows settings. Where do I do that?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Marsha Whitehurst Block, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Sign in preferences

One of my programs will not let me sign in as an administrator. It tells me to change that in my windows settings. Where do I do that?

:)

Marsha Whitehurst Block, Aug 16, 2019
  2. colion Win User

Sign-in Preferences

I have not gotten my head around Microsoft's Account settings and think I might have messed things up. I created a couple of outlook.com email aliases and then opened the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section where it suggests to only allow email addresses that are monitored. So I did that and checked off the addresses that I don't monitor. I realized later that I would like to reverse that action but find that the aliases are no longer listed and I cannot remake them because Microsoft says that they are taken. Is there anyway to reactivate the aliases that I checked off in the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section?

colion, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Sign in preferences

Sign in preferences

I was permanently banned 2 months ago and u can sign in offline only when this happens but it had a sign in preference that asks for my password so I cant sign no matter what to change the preference and of course **** **** support cant help so if u guys
    have any way to change ur sign in preferences for Xbox on another device please let me know

Taught A Iesson, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Sign in preferences

1. Sign in preferences - Similar Threads - Sign preferences

2. I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...: I bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop and when I turn it on the keyboard works for a few seconds then stops working completely. When I hard shut down the laptop it works again for a few moments then stops working again...
  3. I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...: I bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop and when I turn it on the keyboard works for a few seconds then stops working completely. When I hard shut down the laptop it works again for a few moments then stops working again...
  4. the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns: Hello. I cannot login to my windows laptop anymore!It says there have been wrong pins or repeated shutdowns and tells me to use a different log in option or wait two hours and try again. There is NO different log in option available. Also there is NO forgot PIN option or...
  5. the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns: Hello. I cannot login to my windows laptop anymore!It says there have been wrong pins or repeated shutdowns and tells me to use a different log in option or wait two hours and try again. There is NO different log in option available. Also there is NO forgot PIN option or...
  6. Unable to change sign in preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change sign in preferences: Hello, I believe someone else has access to my account. When I try to change account sign in preferences I am sent to https://account.live.com/names/Manage . When I get there, my email is listed as the primary alias, but the letters are lighter and I am unable to change it in...
  7. Unable to change sign in preferences

Unable to change sign in preferences: Hello, I believe someone else has access to my account. When I try to change account sign in preferences I am sent to https://account.live.com/names/Manage . When I get there, my email is listed as the primary alias, but the letters are lighter and I am unable to change it in...
  8. Microsoft Account sign in preference

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Account sign in preference: I have two aliases under sign in preferences. I am getting rid of an email address so added the new email address to my account aliases but it won't let me select the new address as my sign in preference on Windows 10?...
  9. Sign-in Preferences

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in Preferences: I have not gotten my head around Microsoft's Account settings and think I might have messed things up. I created a couple of outlook.com email aliases and then opened the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section where it suggests to only allow email addresses that are monitored....
  10. Change Sign-in Preferences of Microsoft Account Aliases

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Sign-in Preferences of Microsoft Account Aliases: How to: Change Sign-in Preferences of Microsoft Account Aliases How to Change Sign-in Preferences of your Microsoft Account Aliases [img] Information An account alias is an email address or phone number that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. You can have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. under sign-in preferences select change sign-in preferences