Windows 10: Sign-in Preferences

Discus and support Sign-in Preferences in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have not gotten my head around Microsoft's Account settings and think I might have messed things up. I created a couple of outlook.com email aliases... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by colion, Sep 6, 2015.

1. colion Win User

Sign-in Preferences

I have not gotten my head around Microsoft's Account settings and think I might have messed things up. I created a couple of outlook.com email aliases and then opened the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section where it suggests to only allow email addresses that are monitored. So I did that and checked off the addresses that I don't monitor. I realized later that I would like to reverse that action but find that the aliases are no longer listed and I cannot remake them because Microsoft says that they are taken. Is there anyway to reactivate the aliases that I checked off in the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section?

:)

colion, Sep 6, 2015

2. Sign in preferences

I was permanently banned 2 months ago and u can sign in offline only when this happens but it had a sign in preference that asks for my password so I cant sign no matter what to change the preference and of course **** **** support cant help so if u guys
    have any way to change ur sign in preferences for Xbox on another device please let me know

Taught A Iesson, Sep 6, 2015
  3. Sign in preferences

Hi,

Questions about Xbox are outside the scope of this Community.

The information on where to post for Xbox questions/problems is in this linked Thread which was composed/posted by

David Wolters
    :

Resources
    for Xbox Support

For general support questions, visit the
    Xbox Support Forums and
    choose the category that best fits your scenario.

[*]

For help with Enforcement Actions/Suspensions, visit
    Enforcement.Xbox.com.

[*]

For help with your console hardware and accessories, visit
    Xbox One Console,
    Xbox One Accessories,
    or Xbox 360 Console & Accessories.

[*]

For help connecting to Xbox Live, visit
    Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox One or
    Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help purchasing or downloading items on your console, visit
    Purchasing, Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox
    One
    or Purchasing,
    Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox 360

[*]

For help with your Xbox Live account, visit
    Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox One or
    Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help with Xbox Games questions, visit
    Xbox One Games or
    Xbox 360 Games.

[*]

For help with Xbox Rewards, visit
    Xbox Rewards Support.

[*]

For help with Promotions/Sales, visit
    Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox One or
    Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help with Xbox on Windows, visit
    Xbox on Windows Support.

[*]

For help with Xbox on your mobile device, visit
    Xbox on Mobile Devices Support.

[*]

For help with apps on your console, visit
    Apps on Xbox One or
    Apps on Xbox 360.

Find the correct Xbox Forum that applies to your problem/question from the information in the above link and repost in that particular Xbox Forum that applies to your problem.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

Sign-in Preferences

1. Sign-in Preferences - Similar Threads - Sign Preferences

2. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  3. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  4. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  5. Windows hello sign-in option problem

Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  6. Unable to change sign in preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change sign in preferences: Hello, I believe someone else has access to my account. When I try to change account sign in preferences I am sent to https://account.live.com/names/Manage . When I get there, my email is listed as the primary alias, but the letters are lighter and I am unable to change it in...
  7. Unable to change sign in preferences

Unable to change sign in preferences: Hello, I believe someone else has access to my account. When I try to change account sign in preferences I am sent to https://account.live.com/names/Manage . When I get there, my email is listed as the primary alias, but the letters are lighter and I am unable to change it in...
  8. Sign in preferences

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in preferences: One of my programs will not let me sign in as an administrator. It tells me to change that in my windows settings. Where do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-preferences/2da5ef9b-af84-4727-b255-897ba08833df"
  9. Microsoft Account sign in preference

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Account sign in preference: I have two aliases under sign in preferences. I am getting rid of an email address so added the new email address to my account aliases but it won't let me select the new address as my sign in preference on Windows 10?...
  10. Change Sign-in Preferences of Microsoft Account Aliases

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Sign-in Preferences of Microsoft Account Aliases: How to: Change Sign-in Preferences of Microsoft Account Aliases How to Change Sign-in Preferences of your Microsoft Account Aliases [img] Information An account alias is an email address or phone number that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. You can have...