Windows 10: Sign In Problem

Discus and support Sign In Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to change the email address and picture on my sign in screen. Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630) OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by George Lawshe, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Sign In Problem

I would like to change the email address and picture on my sign in screen.
    Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630)
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Hopefully my attachment went out (Login.jpg) If so I would like to change the email address and add a picture.
    Your help would be appreciated.

George

:)

George Lawshe, Nov 17, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 17, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Sign In Problem

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Sign In Problem

1. Sign In Problem - Similar Threads - Sign Problem

2. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  3. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  4. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...
  6. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

"Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...
  7. Wcc2 sign in problem windows 11 . how i solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wcc2 sign in problem windows 11 . how i solve this problem: wcc2 sign in problem in pc windows 11 . how to solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wcc2-sign-in-problem-windows-11-how-i-solve-this/1d93a30d-b1dc-418d-b474-9102bb3af049
  8. Wcc2 sign in problem windows 11 . how i solve this problem

Wcc2 sign in problem windows 11 . how i solve this problem: wcc2 sign in problem in pc windows 11 . how to solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wcc2-sign-in-problem-windows-11-how-i-solve-this/1d93a30d-b1dc-418d-b474-9102bb3af049
  9. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  10. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...