Windows 10: Sign-in Problems on MS

Discus and support Sign-in Problems on MS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Microsoft Windows 10. However, I can't sign in on the actual app due to a "You'll need the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pyrothrax13, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Sign-in Problems on MS

Hi,

I've recently downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Microsoft Windows 10. However, I can't sign in on the actual app due to a "You'll need the internet for this" error message (error code 0x800704cf)(I have checked my internet connection, it works and I have tried on multiple internet sources). Also, I cannot sign onto Microsoft Store for the same reason (same error code too). I did set-up my laptop with a school account (it's a school-issued, individually [student] 'owned' computer), but I have since disconnected that account (via settings>account>access work or school) and signed in instead with a local account with a different email, etc. However, the problem still persists.

How do I fix this problem? How can I sign into Minecraft?

Thankyou in advance for your time!

:)

Pyrothrax13, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Andy_H20 Win User

Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Does anyone have any further suggestions on this? Thanks

Andy_H20, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Andy_H20 Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi

I've tried all of your suggested steps but when signing in still always get the message:

"That password is incorrect. Make sure you are using the password for your Microsoft Account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".

I can log into Windows (10) with no problem once signed in.

A slight concern I have is that the sign-in screen displays my MS email address and requires me to enter my MS password. I work freelance and have to use the Surface Pro in public places a lot... this is probably paranoia but it would be possible to pick
    up both just from watching me sign in (though you'd have to really want to, obviously).

Thanks for your comments anyway... I'd appreciate other suggestions if you have any.

Andy_H20, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Tissueman Win User

Sign-in Problems on MS

MS Solitaire Collection Won't Sign in but MS Jigsaw Will Sign in to xbox live

I have had a problem the last couple of days. I open MS Jigsaw and it signs in to xbox live with no problem. I open MS Solitaire Collection and it will NOT sign in to xbox live with the error code 1170000. I've been to the link it suggests and it has not
    helped with my sign in problem. I find it odd that one game will sign in okay and the other will not. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail.

Tissueman, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Sign-in Problems on MS

1. Sign-in Problems on MS - Similar Threads - Sign Problems

2. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com: I used my gmail to sign in windows when on my new Laptop, and now whenever I sign in the following shows: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com...
  3. turn off sign in problem

turn off sign in problem: help i tried everything ,,,follow directions on line no good,turn off sign in everytime i turn on my computer, started last week after update, Please send step by step info. thank you,...
  4. Sign in problems to icloud/itunes on windows 10.

Sign in problems to icloud/itunes on windows 10.: I cannot sign in to iCloud/iTunes on my admin rights user ID account on Windows 10. When I try I get this error: "verification failed. This action could not be completed. Try again." I cannot authorize my computer in itunes either. I have bitdefender software which I...
  5. Problem Sign in in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem Sign in in Windows 10: Since yesterday, I have been trying to sign in on my laptop which has Windows 10. Prior to my trip to France <Removed for Privacy>the laptop was working fine; however, since my return I have not been able to sign in even though I have, as instructed, changed the password...
  6. SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...

SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...: Purchased the Office 365 with annual subscription and Cloud Storage for my home computer and somehow my Cloud storage seemed to stop working and I went online and received help with Microsoft representative, who changed my sign in to my google email, instead of my home...
  7. Latest windows 10 feature update 1903 problem with signing in to my microsft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest windows 10 feature update 1903 problem with signing in to my microsft account: After I updated windows 10 1903 feature update today june 23 when I try to sign into my account it brings me right back to login screen i tried login in i few more times but it loops back to the login screen i also reset my microsft password and it still loops...
  8. windows 1903 sign in screen problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 1903 sign in screen problem: My computer updated to 1903, and when it restarted it went to mysign in screen asking for my password or pin number. I put it in and then I got a blue screen saying my user profile did not load, so I'm not able to get into my computer. It also does'nt have an option now to...
  9. Problems signing into Windows 10 store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems signing into Windows 10 store: I don't know how or when it happened. If I was the culprit or something else. But for over six months now, I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft Windows Store account. I have followed all of the know possible fixes from the Microsoft support site, but nothing seems to...
  10. Problem - sign in to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem - sign in to my Microsoft account: It keeps saying that credentials are incorrect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account/89185711-2c4d-4643-ba34-0b29bb8479cd"