Windows 10: Sign-in Problems on MS

Discus and support Sign-in Problems on MS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Microsoft Windows 10. However, I can't sign in on the actual app due to a "You'll need the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pyrothrax13, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Sign-in Problems on MS

Hi,

I've recently downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Microsoft Windows 10. However, I can't sign in on the actual app due to a "You'll need the internet for this" error message (error code 0x800704cf)(I have checked my internet connection, it works and I have tried on multiple internet sources). Also, I cannot sign onto Microsoft Store for the same reason (same error code too). I did set-up my laptop with a school account (it's a school-issued, individually [student] 'owned' computer), but I have since disconnected that account (via settings>account>access work or school) and signed in instead with a local account with a different email, etc. However, the problem still persists.

How do I fix this problem? How can I sign into Minecraft?

Thankyou in advance for your time!

:)

Pyrothrax13, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Andy_H20 Win User

Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Does anyone have any further suggestions on this? Thanks

Andy_H20, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Andy_H20 Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi

I've tried all of your suggested steps but when signing in still always get the message:

"That password is incorrect. Make sure you are using the password for your Microsoft Account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".

I can log into Windows (10) with no problem once signed in.

A slight concern I have is that the sign-in screen displays my MS email address and requires me to enter my MS password. I work freelance and have to use the Surface Pro in public places a lot... this is probably paranoia but it would be possible to pick
    up both just from watching me sign in (though you'd have to really want to, obviously).

Thanks for your comments anyway... I'd appreciate other suggestions if you have any.

Andy_H20, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Tissueman Win User

Sign-in Problems on MS

MS Solitaire Collection Won't Sign in but MS Jigsaw Will Sign in to xbox live

I have had a problem the last couple of days. I open MS Jigsaw and it signs in to xbox live with no problem. I open MS Solitaire Collection and it will NOT sign in to xbox live with the error code 1170000. I've been to the link it suggests and it has not
    helped with my sign in problem. I find it odd that one game will sign in okay and the other will not. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail.

Tissueman, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Sign-in Problems on MS

1. Sign-in Problems on MS - Similar Threads - Sign Problems

2. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  3. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  5. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

7. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  8. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  9. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

10. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...