Windows 10: Sign in problems

Discus and support Sign in problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had problems with my old account and then tried to make a new one but couldn't manage. Then I pressed the button on the bottom left corner of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wian swanepoel, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Sign in problems

I had problems with my old account and then tried to make a new one but couldn't manage. Then I pressed the button on the bottom left corner of the screen and then selected the sign out option. Everything went fine from there bat when I true to turn the computer back on it turned on but the screen is black

:)

wian swanepoel, Jun 2, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 2, 2023
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Sign in problems

Sign in problems

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be, when you are not able to login to the PC after changing the password. In order to get clarity
    and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)

• Did you reset the password of the Microsoft account or the local account on the PC?
    • Did you try entering the password using the onscreen keyboard?

If you have reset the Microsoft password and used the same Microsoft account to login to the PC. Then in this scenario, we would suggest you to plug in the Ethernet cable to the
    PC for a wired internet connection and then sign in for the first time. Once signed in, then you can switch the network to Wi-Fi and check.

Also refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Troubleshoot problems signing in

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Sign in problems

1. Sign in problems - Similar Threads - Sign problems

2. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  3. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  5. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

7. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  8. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  9. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

10. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...