Windows 10: Sign-in process initialization failed

Discus and support Sign-in process initialization failed in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; sign-in process initialization failure Interactive sign in process initialization has failed. It is on a black screen at power up. I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by David b Johnson, May 17, 2021.

1. Sign-in process initialization failed

sign-in process initialization failure Interactive sign in process initialization has failed. It is on a black screen at power up. I have tried to hit ALT & TAB the dialog box closes but immediately comes back somewhere else on the screen. How can I a semi-computer literate 64 year old fix it or do I have to call someone?Dave Johnson

:)

David b Johnson, May 17, 2021
  2. ACH-SK Win User

Sign-in process initialization failure

Message popped up (computer hadn't been used in several days, just noticed it when I was straightening up the desk it was on):

Sign-in process initialization failure-

Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. (OK box)

Facts:

-Bought September 24, 2018

-Preloaded with Windows 10 (no recovery disk in the package)

-Mouse is locked out so cannot press 'OK' using it and no cursor present for use with the finger/key pad (pressing 'enter' has no effect)

-Do not know how to get past this message to attempt any of the suggested start up repairs, clean boot, etc.

Any suggestions?

ACH-SK, May 17, 2021
  3. Samo24 Win User
    Sign-in initialization fail

Hey
    When i try to log in i get error:
    Sign-in process initialization failure

Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed.

Please check the event log for details.

Have already tried startup repair and almost everything i found on internet including reseting but i still have this problem. Any idea how to possibly fix it?

Samo24, May 17, 2021
  4. Sign-in process initialization failed

"interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my laptop.

The pop-up notification is "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed".

The notification remains on the black screen and the laptop is unresponsive. Login has not been possible.

Help required

lunminlalhaokip, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Sign-in process initialization failed

1. Sign-in process initialization failed - Similar Threads - Sign process initialization

2. Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,: how to fix this issue it has came while I was resetting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interactive-sign-in-process-initialization-has/174ebd2f-2563-4263-9f3d-f0e540e89eaa
  3. Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,: how to fix this issue it has came while I was resetting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interactive-sign-in-process-initialization-has/174ebd2f-2563-4263-9f3d-f0e540e89eaa
  4. Interactive sign in process initialization has failed ,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign-in process initialization failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in process initialization failure.: I recently have purchased and built a new gaming PC abd have only owned it for a few days now. It is a MSI B550 motherboard that has a Windows 10 OSWithout key.When I powered it on today, I was greeted with the message "Sign in process initialization failure." It will not...
  6. Sign-in process initialization failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sign-in process initialization failure.: I recently have purchased and built a new gaming PC abd have only owned it for a few days now. It is a MSI B550 motherboard that has a Windows 10 OSWithout key.When I powered it on today, I was greeted with the message "Sign in process initialization failure." It will not...
  7. interactive sign in process initialization has failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    interactive sign in process initialization has failed: I restarted my computer last night and when I went to log back in the words ‘interactive sign in process initialization has failed’ showed up, no way to get around it. I tried the Alt + Tab Enter and it didn’t work. I tried the Advanced Options Command Prompt. I have no clue...
  8. Sign-in process initialization error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in process initialization error: Getting the above error on my Gateway laptop. Tried the repair mechanisms inside win 10, including SFC, all to no avail. Unless someone has another suggestion, my option seems to be restoration from an image using 3rd party software i have EaseUS and Idrive. Both of those...
  9. "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",: I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my laptop. The pop-up notification is "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed". The notification remains on the black...
  10. Sign-in process initialization failure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in process initialization failure: Message popped up (computer hadn't been used in several days, just noticed it when I was straightening up the desk it was on): Sign-in process initialization failure- Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. (OK box) Facts: -Bought September 24, 2018...