Windows 10: Sign in Requested

Discus and support Sign in Requested in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I go to use a document and keep being asked to sign in, even after I verified my account. I use the same computer on a daily basis. The "Sign-In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JesseyBruce, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Sign in Requested

I go to use a document and keep being asked to sign in, even after I verified my account. I use the same computer on a daily basis. The "Sign-In Required" does not go away even after I try to log in again. I'm a student and am constantly on documents that I need to save. It is driving me nuts cause I can't save anything and turn in my assignments because of this issue.

:)

JesseyBruce, Apr 28, 2019
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 28, 2019
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. Peer_Sam Win User

Sign in Requested

Unable to sign into Windows

Hi Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the error you get while trying to sign in?
    2. When you say ‘0000’, are you referring to a PIN?
    3. Is it a local or Microsoft account, you use with Windows sign in?
    4. Do you see any other sign in options like password, fingerprint or facial recognition?
    5. Do you see any options on screen to reset your password?

If you are using the Microsoft account with Windows sign in, choose password option under sign in options and type in the Microsoft account password and let us know if it works.

Please get back to us with the information requested, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Sign in Requested

1. Sign in Requested - Similar Threads - Sign Requested

2. Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests: When I start my Windows PC I get a logon on popup and a Authenticator request on my phone.I have more jobs and thus more MS work accounts and also a private MS account, but this request is for a work account that I should not use on this PC, so I want to kill the process/app...
  3. Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator unknown sign in requests: When I start my Windows PC I get a logon on popup and a Authenticator request on my phone.I have more jobs and thus more MS work accounts and also a private MS account, but this request is for a work account that I should not use on this PC, so I want to kill the process/app...
  4. Suspicious sign in requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious sign in requests: Hi, I've been using different VPNs for a long time, recently my Microsoft authenticator constantly notifies me for sign in approvals and when I checked my activity there are ao many logins, successful and unsuccessful every day. I have a strong password, two step...
  5. Suspicious sign in requests

Suspicious sign in requests: Hi, I've been using different VPNs for a long time, recently my Microsoft authenticator constantly notifies me for sign in approvals and when I checked my activity there are ao many logins, successful and unsuccessful every day. I have a strong password, two step...
  6. Suspicious sign in requests

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Sign in request in authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in request in authenticator app: Since yesterday there were 2 sign in requests in my Microsoft authenticator app. I have had my Microsoft account for over 10 years and never had this happen before.My password is safe and there is no way anyone knows it.How do they get the sign in request to the authenticator...
  8. Sign in request in authenticator app

Sign in request in authenticator app: Since yesterday there were 2 sign in requests in my Microsoft authenticator app. I have had my Microsoft account for over 10 years and never had this happen before.My password is safe and there is no way anyone knows it.How do they get the sign in request to the authenticator...
  9. Sign in to send your request appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to send your request appearing: Every time I try to download with sometimes pop up a screen that says sign in to send your request. I’m not in a Microsoft family and my account age is set to over 18. Please help...
  10. Sign in to send your request appearing

Sign in to send your request appearing: Every time I try to download with sometimes pop up a screen that says sign in to send your request. I’m not in a Microsoft family and my account age is set to over 18. Please help...