Windows 10: SIGN-IN REQUIRED We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have...

Discus and support SIGN-IN REQUIRED We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 I had the same problem as described above i.e. ''SIGN-IN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by martgaut, Jan 3, 2019.

1. martgaut Win User

SIGN-IN REQUIRED We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have...

Split from this thread.​

Hello,

I'm running Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

I had the same problem as described above i.e. ''SIGN-IN REQUIRED We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have expired. Please sign-in again.''

I removed the generic credentials as suggested and restarted.

Before, deleting the generic credentials, I realized that even though it was saying it could not save it would save to one drive anyway.

Now I don't get the please sign-in again message but the file doesn't save to one drive.

There's an icon to sign-in:

SIGN-IN REQUIRED We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have... fa203214-6ee3-40d3-9dc7-c7dff17f61f4?upload=true.jpg

I also note that it says Upload Blocked.

When I click on the ''Sign-in'' icon on the header, I enter the credentials (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) and I get the following message:

SIGN-IN REQUIRED We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have... b93fbd56-cc4e-4231-b356-c4da7d2c2f7b?upload=true.jpg

More info as I troubleshoot and write this post. The please Sign-in message is back but it did save on one drive!

I'm clueless !! Any ideas?

Thx

M.

Moved from: Office OneDrive with Office / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

:)

martgaut, Jan 3, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 3, 2019
  3. When, oh when, will Microsoft correct the credentials manager error?

Hi Russell,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As a workaround I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it
    helps.

• Open the Edge browse

• Click on (…) More actions in the upper right corner of the browse

• Click on "Settings

• scroll to the bottom to "Advanced Settings”

• click on "View advanced settings"

• scroll down to "Privacy and services"

• click on "Manage my saved passwords"

This shows the websites you have saved passwords for. They are listed in random order if you click on an entry it will display:

• The URL

• The Username
    Select one of the entries and change one of the passwords, click on Save to Credential Manager and see all of your saved "Web Credentials”.

Also clear the Edge and Internet Explorer data caches (but not the password cache) and

Re-boot your PC before performing this fix.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jan 3, 2019
  4. GCRM23 Win User

SIGN-IN REQUIRED We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have...

How to resolve "cached credentials expired. Please sign in again."

When I open my files in my one drive folder, a message suddenly popped saying that "cant save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have expired. Please sign in again". I tried to sign in again using my microsoft account, but theres a
    message saying that there is an error in network and I need to have an internet connection although I have a strong internet connection. I also tried to delete the windows credentials for both office 365 and one drive but the problem still persist. What should
    I do to fix this problem because I cannot sync my file or even merge the changes in the files on my one drive?

GCRM23, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. SIGN-IN REQUIRED We can't save, or check for, changes because your cached credentials have... - Similar Threads - SIGN REQUIRED can't

2. One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive - Can't upload or download changes - cache credentials have expired: I have removed the MS credentials from the Credential manager as previous answers to this question have suggested but the problem persists.Help please...
  3. We can't sign in because your domain is not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    We can't sign in because your domain is not available: Hi,When trying to login with disabled wifi/ethernet, we getting error as in subject.Would anyone know event viewer location for this message?We have following policy set up rsop.msc results from laptop as number 4:Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings...
  4. We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available

We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available: I have seen this question before, but my issue is slightly different so I'll try here. When trying to access the server via remote desktop connection, 2 pc's that have been able to login are now getting the "We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't...
  5. we can't sign in to your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign in to your account: should I delete the latest update? Worked OK before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-in-to-your-account/aced66a1-4310-4e32-9cc9-5b8ec4a5b787
  6. We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available.: I am getting this error message while changing password of my domain account. I have alternate UPN suffixes in my AD DS, i.e. contoso.com.np as Primary domain name and contoso.com as alternate UPN suffix. Please suggest the solution for this error....
  7. we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . .

we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available . . .: disconnect a laptop from domain and re-connected back, NOT able to login to same account and giving an error says "we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available", I follow up the following links but not help,...
  8. we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available

we can't sign you in with this credential becasue your domain isn't available: Remote in to a computer, dis-connect from our domain, restart the computer. When select another user and then try old username and password, NOT able to login it says "can't sign you in with this credential because your domain . . . " I try your posted recommendation but that...
  9. CACHED CREDENTIALS: Cannot sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CACHED CREDENTIALS: Cannot sign in: A few months ago I started getting the classic "Cached Credentials" message when opening a file from OneDrive or SharePoint. I would submit my username and password and all was fine. Now though, it is just NOT working at all. I can't even get to the password screen after...
  10. cached credentials have expired. please sign in again.

cached credentials have expired. please sign in again.: Just purchased a laptop today, copied pictures and files from word and excel onto it from an external hard drive. Everything did seem to load fine and the 3 hours later all folders and files have small red circles with an x and I can't save any file I've tried do to and all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant save or check for changes

2. cached credentials have expired

3. sign in required we cant save or check for

4. we cant save or check for changes because your cached credentials have expired,
  5. we cant save or check for changes because ,
  6. sign-in required we cant save,
  7. microsoft cached credentials are expired,
  8. one drive cached credentials have expired,
  9. we cant save or check for changes because your cached credentials,
  10. one drive cached credentials expired,
  11. cached credentials have expired onedrive,
  12. we cant save or check for changes because your cached,
  13. sign in required we cant save or check for changes because your cached credentials,
  14. sign in required: we cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired,
  15. sign-in required we cant save or check for