Windows 10: sign in screen doesn't come up

Discus and support sign in screen doesn't come up in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I installed a windows 10 update last month and since my computer often times out if i step away for 10 minutes. This is true even if a download is in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MarshallandShannon, Aug 4, 2019.

1. sign in screen doesn't come up

I installed a windows 10 update last month and since my computer often times out if i step away for 10 minutes. This is true even if a download is in progress or a program is in operation. What is worse is that it won't progress to the sign on screen when I try to log back in. After 10 or so tries it succeeds until I am inactive again. This began immediately after the update.

:)

MarshallandShannon, Aug 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

sign in screen doesn't come up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 29, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 29, 2019
  4. skb_990 Win User

sign in screen doesn't come up

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

sign in screen doesn't come up

1. sign in screen doesn't come up - Similar Threads - sign screen doesn't

2. Downloads come up with Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads come up with Black Screen: Updated to windows 11 I have a black screen only when I open my downloaded grapics or PNG, SVG files. I do not have a black screen on start up. How do I fix? I...
  3. Downloads come up with Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads come up with Black Screen: Updated to windows 11 I have a black screen only when I open my downloaded grapics or PNG, SVG files. I do not have a black screen on start up. How do I fix? I...
  4. Windows 11 still doesn't think it will work....a sign of things to come????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 still doesn't think it will work....a sign of things to come????: Pretty clear my PC should have no issues running windows 11, yet still insider preview says NOPE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-still-doesnt-think-it-will-worka-sign/d97b52ce-86c5-42a0-8717-4a5850ff3db5
  5. Unable to put computer to sleep, the Sign In screen immediately comes up searching for my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to put computer to sleep, the Sign In screen immediately comes up searching for my...: On my Razer laptop with the new 1165G7 processor, I have my power button set to put my computer to sleep when I press it. However, when I do, the screen goes black but then immediately the Sign in screen comes back up and the camera is searching for my face to sign in. I can...
  6. Unable to put computer to sleep, the Sign In screen immediately comes up searching for my...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to put computer to sleep, the Sign In screen immediately comes up searching for my...: On my Razer laptop with the new 1165G7 processor, I have my power button set to put my computer to sleep when I press it. However, when I do, the screen goes black but then immediately the Sign in screen comes back up and the camera is searching for my face to sign in. I...
  7. Sign-in screen doesn't catch clicks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sign-in screen doesn't catch clicks: I can only sign-in by clicking the Enter key on the keyboard. LMB on the sign-in button does push it down, UI-wise, but it doesn't actually catch the click and sign in. Anyone knows how to fix it? submitted by /u/-Mr-Papaya [link] [comments]...
  8. Sign-In screen doesn't match Lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In screen doesn't match Lock screen.: There is one account on my PC that will not show the lock screen image on the sign-in screen. I have tried the following: Turning on/off the "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen". With the setting off the sign-in screen has a gray background for...
  9. Windows Spotlight Lock screen photo not coming up on Sign-in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Lock screen photo not coming up on Sign-in screen: Hello, Windows 10 Pro, fully fully updated. The following happens on two completely different machines (desktop and laptop of different manufacturers). Up until some time ago (I believe, before Creator's Update, but not 100% certain about that), I used to have Windows...
  10. Login screen slow to come up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login screen slow to come up?: Hi, I have the PIN page setup to show on my machine. The screens go into standby after a while - and when I come back to the machine, I have to press something on my keyboard - then wait about 4-5 seconds for the screen to come up - before I can actually enter my PIN. On...