Windows 10: Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair...

Discus and support Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair come up just goes back to greyed Sign in and can't login.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SWB_swb, Dec 5, 2022.

1. SWB_swb Win User

Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair...

Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair come up just goes back to greyed Sign in and can't login. Please assist: thanks in advance.

:)

SWB_swb, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Steve1380 Win User

Blank Screen, Blinking Cursor

Windows 10 PC crashed, now have blank screen with blinking cursor in upper left, can't boot -- suggestions for how to connect, please?

Steve1380, Dec 5, 2022
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought the same thing. My PC does that.. red light blinks until it's fully shut down.

BunnyJ, Dec 5, 2022
  4. BetsyCole Win User

Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair...

Black screen with blinking cursor

I run Windows 10 and have a black screen with a blinking cursor in the upper left corner. I can hit Control, Alt, Delete, and it reboots momentarily, show the Dell logo and F2 Setup anf F12 Boot Options in the lower right corner. Regardless of what key
    I hit, it goes right back to the Black screen w/ cursor. I can't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

BetsyCole, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair... - Similar Threads - Sign screen greyed

2. Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair...: Sign in screen greyed out, no cursor blinking. I have tried the shut off to have repair come up just goes back to greyed Sign in and can't login. Please assist: thanks in advance....
  3. Cursor blinking and screen stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor blinking and screen stuck: Mouse cursor blinking and screen get stuck......after pressing any key on keyboard the freezing stops on Asus tuf laptop runing on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blinking-and-screen-stuck/943614c4-9329-4356-aacb-dc863367c9e5
  4. Cursor blinking and screen stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor blinking and screen stuck: Mouse cursor blinking and screen get stuck......after pressing any key on keyboard the freezing stops on Asus tuf laptop runing on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blinking-and-screen-stuck/943614c4-9329-4356-aacb-dc863367c9e5
  5. grey screen , no cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    grey screen , no cursor: [IMG]help , i got a bluescreen while playing games. after that laptop has been turned off, i try opening it back and it only shows grey screen and no cursor. i tried tapping the all command keys but it doesnt work . help me...
  6. Blinking Cursor off USB Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blinking Cursor off USB Boot: I have recently been having problems with my pc so I’ve decided to reinstall windows. I downloaded a windows 10 ISO with the media creation tool and used Rufus to burn it onto a usb. When I try to boot off of it, it just shows a blinking underscore than restarts my pc. Been...
  7. Windows can't shut off screens if I have 2 screens connected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows can't shut off screens if I have 2 screens connected: Hi, I have a PC with Windows 10 Home x64, last build/version. The PC has an i5 10600 and a GTX 1070, with 2 screens from ASUS: one via HDMI and another one via DisplayPort, both connected to the GPU. The problem is that when I have 2 screens connected, Windows can not shut...
  8. Windows can't shut off screens if I have 2 screens connected

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows can't shut off screens if I have 2 screens connected: Hi, I have a PC with Windows 10 Home x64, last build/version. The PC has an i5 10600 and a GTX 1070, with 2 screens from ASUS: one via HDMI and another one via DisplayPort, both connected to the GPU. The problem is that when I have 2 screens connected, Windows can not shut...
  9. June 2019 blue sign in screen but blinks out sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 2019 blue sign in screen but blinks out sign in: So June update happened 2 days ago. Now I can't log in. Blue screen with 3 icon screen, wifi power, and windows. When I click screen it cycles my sign in and circles and goes back. Now it's black screening. Last month it was snail pace 100% disk from 4-5 programs. Took a...
  10. Black screen with blinking white cursor, I don't have the installation CD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with blinking white cursor, I don't have the installation CD: Hi, I was having problems with my laptop yesterday. A blue screen of death appeared after an upgrade with the code "critical process died". However, in the automatic repair folder, after I tried to "reset this pc" keeping my files, everything turned off. Now, when I turn...