Windows 10: Sign-In Screen - Need To Completely Remove It !

Discus and support Sign-In Screen - Need To Completely Remove It ! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Seriously, I really need to get rid of (completely remove) the windows sign in page. I have done all I can, it will work, then later after a day or... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by caxtin, Sep 29, 2017.

1. caxtin Win User

Sign-In Screen - Need To Completely Remove It !

Seriously, I really need to get rid of (completely remove) the windows sign in page.

I have done all I can, it will work, then later after a day or two, it comes back. Sometimes, the page will show, then, goes away. To me, this page is such a pain for me. I have three other PCs with such issues. All I need is power up, wake it from sleep, and Bam, the desktop shows. I don't need it and don't think I will ever need it.

Have use 'blank' passwords which brings up the page and an "Enter" will take you to the desktop.
    The unchecking the box to not as for a password, never works for me.

Thanks for any help

:)

caxtin, Sep 29, 2017
  2. lacrumb Win User

How do I completely remove the sign in password. Netplwiz and control userpasswords2 do not work. None of the remedies on the forum works.

If some thing in netplwiz did not work Microsoft needs to know what it was,

Report it in detail in Feedback.

Did you go Settings, Accounts and check to see if they want you to Verify.

lacrumb, Sep 29, 2017
  3. How do I completely remove the sign in password. Netplwiz and control userpasswords2 do not work. None of the remedies on the forum works.

Remove sign in password, do not suggest netplwiz or userpasswords2, they do not work.

JerryPfaffly, Sep 29, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member
Thema:

Sign-In Screen - Need To Completely Remove It !

1. Sign-In Screen - Need To Completely Remove It ! - Similar Threads - Sign Screen Need

2. Need help with completely removing linux stuffs on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with completely removing linux stuffs on PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notorious_kitten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfdzq0/need_help_with_completely_removing_linux_stuffs/
  3. completely removing onedrive

completely removing onedrive: Hi. I'm want to use bash to create a folder in my desktop. I type: cd desktop mkdir newfolder and the newfolder is created in c:/users/myname/desktop but the folder isn't in my actual desktop as this is in onedrive. I know this because if I create a new folder in my...
  4. (HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely

(HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely: So I am selling my laptop, and it has windows 10 and ubuntu dual booted. Many online tutorials say that I need to have a windows installation disk to recover the Windows bootloader, else it will show an error. Problem is I don't have one since my laptop got pre-installed with...
  5. need to remove avira antivirus completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to remove avira antivirus completely: Windows 10 will not update. Says remove Avira Antivirus. It's not totally removed I guess. Need help please. JeffOwens2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-remove-avira-antivirus-completely/4d72f9cb-e983-4ae0-85d5-476283c15530
  6. Removing an account completely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing an account completely: So I have been using my mother's windows 10 laptop and I signed in to YouTube, Mail, and the whole device with my personal email account. I am returning the laptop to her now but I couldn't remove my account from the device, I want to remove it completely like just wipe it...
  7. Remove Sign In Screen after screen wake.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Sign In Screen after screen wake.: Hi, I have a problem that I cannot seem to overcome. I have a Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) tablet device that I need to get rid of the sign in screen after the screen comes out of sleep. I have checked all the threads here that I think relate to the problem to no avail,...
  8. Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen: I tried the following. It worked but only for when I restart or shutdown my computer. But if I hibernate my computer, upon resuming, I get the sign in screen again. So, how can I disable or remove the welcome/sign in screen completely? How to Skip the Windows 10 Login...
  9. Completely Remove Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Completely Remove Chrome: Running 15063.11/1703, recently installed. Noticed in registry there is a Google Chrome key in both HKCU and HKLM. Chrome was my default browser but uninstalled prior to installation of 1703. (Fast Ring upgrade, not clean install) When I try to delete the Chrome key get...
  10. did Microsoft remove the metro screen completely?

in Windows 10 Support
    did Microsoft remove the metro screen completely?: not that I am complaining because I like it showing up in Start better but when trying to move cursor to right side, nothing happens. robin 4164