Windows 10: Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......

Discus and support Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry....... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing that the sign-in screen picture, when you boot up, is blurry? I've been told that this was done on purpose... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by WishBoy14, Feb 1, 2020.

1. WishBoy14 Win User

Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......

Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing that the sign-in screen picture, when you boot up, is blurry?

I've been told that this was done on purpose - and started after the SA build 18237 was installed. Really? Who in the world that programmed this build thought this was nice looking? Actually, it's very bothersome !!

Does anyone know how to make the picture go back to looking crisp and clear again? Has Microsoft been told that this snafu is totally odd?

Please let me know what we can do to correct this. Thank you so much.......

Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry....... 5eae831b-df7d-47ed-8b00-10a3dd35db4a?upload=true.jpg

:)

WishBoy14, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Feb 1, 2020
  3. CelesteJX Win User
    sign in blurry

I used to really enjoy the pictures that show up on the sign-in screen when logging into my computer. Now all the sudden they are very blurry, it's like I need glasses in order to seeing them clearly.

CelesteJX, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......

Blurry Picture

Can someone tell me why the picture on my startup screen is all blurry?

GarrettLang, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......

1. Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry....... - Similar Threads - Sign Screen Picture

2. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  3. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  4. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  5. User profile picture blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User profile picture blurry: Recently my default user icon has became pixelated and blurry. I would like to fix this but nothing on the internet is telling me how. I don't understand why this is such an issue, or what caused this. I've checked for updates and my system is up to date, so that's not it....
  6. Windows Profile Picture Blurry

Windows Profile Picture Blurry: [ATTACH] I recently updated my computer and now my profile picture is blurry? submitted by /u/Groundbreaking_Elk19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hupiew/windows_profile_picture_blurry/
  7. Blurry screen

Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....
  8. Blurry Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry Picture: Can someone tell me why the picture on my startup screen is all blurry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-picture/d17f67ca-6e76-4772-89eb-f007b7a4d6ab
  9. sign in blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in blurry: I used to really enjoy the pictures that show up on the sign-in screen when logging into my computer. Now all the sudden they are very blurry, it's like I need glasses in order to seeing them clearly....
  10. Lock screen sign in picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen sign in picture: Hi , The picture I have on my start up is fine then after clicking to go to sign in the picture goes really funny and sometimes when I start up the whole colour is light Blue with a Greeney Blue lettering then eventually goes back to Purple and myBlack letters. Any help...