Windows 10: Sign In Screen

Discus and support Sign In Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the sign in screen picture on my PC in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lady Blue #s, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Sign In Screen

How can I change the sign in screen picture on my PC in Windows 10?

:)

Lady Blue #s, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 27, 2019
  3. dacrone Win User
    different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sign In Screen

Sign-in Screen Disappears

Hi Ermie,

It is possible that the sign in screen disappears due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to see the password box?
    • Could you provide us a screenshot of the sign in screen on your end?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Sign In Screen

1. Sign In Screen - Similar Threads - Sign Screen

2. Laptop keyboard doesnt work unless I press Ease of Access on the Sign In screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keyboard doesnt work unless I press Ease of Access on the Sign In screen: Hi! This is the second time this problem occurs, first time I was able to solve it myself but I can't remember how, this time though I really can't find any solution. I have a Lenovo Y7000 with Windows 10 Enterprise installed. When I turned my laptop on last night, I...
  3. Screen Flashes Blank upon sign in after cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Flashes Blank upon sign in after cumulative update.: I posted this question a month back in this Reddit post. The problem occuring is after this update till the sign in screen there are no problems but upon reaching the desktop the screen starts flashing blank and a notification appears that nvidia control panel was not found....
  4. My log on screen ONLY shows a deleted user's account. No other sign in options mine and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My log on screen ONLY shows a deleted user's account. No other sign in options mine and...: First off, I'm not really that savvy with computers, just the basics. That being said, my wife used the computer last. When I logged in hurriedly yesterday, it was rejected and for some reason, the screen prompted me to the screen with hers as the ONLY option to sign in....
  5. Usb Ports get disabled just as the windows splash screen appears preventing me from Signing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb Ports get disabled just as the windows splash screen appears preventing me from Signing...: The USB ports remain powered when my PC boots into the windows recovery menu, however, none of the recovery options succeed in repairing, resetting the pc, or uninstalling updates in my copy of windows etc. It seems to just be the USB drivers acting up so id like to try...
  6. Windows Spotlight - Lock Screen image will not show on Sign-In Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight - Lock Screen image will not show on Sign-In Screen: Hi all, I haven't posted here before, so hopefully it's not breaching etiquette to jump straight to the question! I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1903 (Build 18362.778) on a desktop computer. A while ago, I installed DisplayFusion to help support wallpaper rotation and...
  7. Windows 10 Keeps shutting down and now stays stuck loading at sign-in screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Keeps shutting down and now stays stuck loading at sign-in screen.: It might've been because I downloaded something on it, but my Windows 10 keep shutting down and it won't let me sign-in without staying stuck loading. I really need help....
  8. What is causing my laptop to not open past the sign in screen. System passes all tests

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is causing my laptop to not open past the sign in screen. System passes all tests: Im stuck on the sign in screen. Ran system tests and all pass What is causing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-causing-my-laptop-to-not-open-past-the/96ed5641-5027-4bc9-8728-3ea60a5ab9b3
  9. sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in screen: I don't want my email address alias to show on the sign in screen. I see how to alter my name but can't find out how to hide my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-screen/21009f87-2057-444b-92b1-94572b49aa7c
  10. NO DISPLAY OF SIGN-IN OPTIONS ON WIN 10 LOG-ON SCREEN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NO DISPLAY OF SIGN-IN OPTIONS ON WIN 10 LOG-ON SCREEN: recently, my windows no longer display the sign-in option so I can select which method to log on with. just the usual enter password. so I'm unable to use my hello PIN or picture etc to log on. hoe do I fix that?...