Windows 10: Sign in Security glitch

Discus and support Sign in Security glitch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello so a kid went on my pc while it was locked and kept guessing my pin, then he made it so everytime i sign in it says i have to write "a1b2c3" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aled4, Jul 26, 2021.

1. aled4 Win User

Sign in Security glitch

Hello so a kid went on my pc while it was locked and kept guessing my pin, then he made it so everytime i sign in it says i have to write "a1b2c3" and its been days and it hasnt gone away its so annoying starting my pc to that and then having to write my pin is there any solutions to this.

:)

aled4, Jul 26, 2021

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jul 26, 2021
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 26, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Sign in Security glitch

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Sign in Security glitch

1. Sign in Security glitch - Similar Threads - Sign Security glitch

2. Local Security Authority is glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Security Authority is glitched: Hello,When I try to enable the Local Security Authority, it shows thisBut even if I restart my device it still shows the same message.What can I do to fix it?...
  3. Local Security Authority is glitched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Security Authority is glitched: Hello,When I try to enable the Local Security Authority, it shows thisBut even if I restart my device it still shows the same message.What can I do to fix it?...
  4. Windows Security notification not going/glitched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security notification not going/glitched: Hi, my Windows Security page shows this Local security authority feature as turned "OFF" while I have it turned on as in the picture. I've restarted a couple of times but to no avail. This notif. doesn't just seem to go. Is my PC safe??The device is an Acer Predator Gaming...
  5. Is Security Experiencing Glitches?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is Security Experiencing Glitches?: The last two days Microsoft is prompting me for my password and pin while I am logged in. Yesterday I was prompted ten times. I reset my password and then it would not recognize new password which has me locked out now. It is acting as if it is glitching, it began after the...
  6. Is Security Experiencing Glitches?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Security Experiencing Glitches?: The last two days Microsoft is prompting me for my password and pin while I am logged in. Yesterday I was prompted ten times. I reset my password and then it would not recognize new password which has me locked out now. It is acting as if it is glitching, it began after the...
  7. Windows Sign in Options Glitched

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sign in Options Glitched: Alright, so I first encountered this problem when I was looking at the Windows Security icon and it had an "X" on it. So I checked to see what the problem was. I clicked on it and it showed me that there was an action needed for my account protection Image A. When I clicked...
  8. Weird Glitching on Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Glitching on Sign in Screen: Version: Windows 10 Home 20H2 Hi there, I have just booted up my PC and immediately got a blue screen of death. It restarted and booted to the sign in screen successfully. However, my screen started glitching weirdly, which can be seen in the YouTube video below. I am not...
  9. Security Glitch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Glitch: What does the file software_reporter_tool.exe do for me?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-glitch/6c4fe1a1-47ce-45b2-ad09-5524e1770a43"
  10. Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch: I sent the following to :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ " I cannot complete the mandatory security settings update required for the Creator update. That is because I am visually impaired and operate my computer monitor in portrait setting and Windows 10...