Windows 10: Sign in to access school or work

Discus and support Sign in to access school or work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been getting this pop up window for almost a month now and no matter what I try to do it won't go away. [ATTACH] It will appear just randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by laci.kuski, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Sign in to access school or work

I've been getting this pop up window for almost a month now and no matter what I try to do it won't go away.

Sign in to access school or work 48e1599d-4ec4-4cfb-9d7e-812f02862006?upload=true.jpg

It will appear just randomly in the middle of whatever I'm doing on my laptop at the moment and I've tried to sign in about 20 times already.

When I click sign in a new windows open with my school email and when I type my password I get a new window saying I'm all set but within second this one appears again.

Sign in to access school or work 8d2bc2a1-7d07-4fed-8069-31742e802c41?upload=true.jpg

I have no idea what to do about it and it's rather annoying.

:)

laci.kuski, Mar 28, 2019

2. Microsoft (work/school) account unable to sign into Cortana, Bing, the Microsoft Account Page, and others

Work and School account is an account created by an organization’s administrator to enable a member of the organization to access Microsoft services such as OneNote online and Office 365. If you want to sign in to other Microsoft websites, we suggest creating
    a personal Microsoft account to sign in. You will know if your work or school account can be used if the sign in page indicates that you can use work, school or personal Microsoft account.

Sign in to access school or work 66694547-f44f-4903-a72a-6994763a5a56.png

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you trying to setup school account in Mail app?
    In order to access Mail app, you need sign-in to your computer using Microsoft Account. You cannot use Mail app in Local account. May be this is the reason, it works fine with the user account signed-in with Microsoft Account.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Sign in to access school or work

School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Sign in to access school or work

1. Sign in to access school or work - Similar Threads - Sign access school

2. Can't sign into Work or School account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  3. Can't sign into Work or School account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  4. Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work or School Account Trying to Sign In: I connected my school Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Office app. I have removed my school account, however, when I use the app, Microsoft 365 tries to have me sign in with my school account. Funny thing is... I'm already signed in with my personal 365 account. I would...
  5. Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or School Account Trying to Sign In: I connected my school Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Office app. I have removed my school account, however, when I use the app, Microsoft 365 tries to have me sign in with my school account. Funny thing is... I'm already signed in with my personal 365 account. I would...
  6. Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Access Work or School is not working

Access Work or School is not working: Hi, I have a strange problem since couple of months. I am unable to access "Access Work or School" setting on my computer. Whenever I click on the menu to open them, settings window is shutting down. I tried switching from my Microsoft account to local account, but still no...
  8. I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school": I don't work or go to school. How do I stop the message to sign in to access work or school? The message also says "for security reasons, you need to sign in again before you can access resources for your organization"...
  9. Access Work or School - Monitoring

Access Work or School - Monitoring: Hello, I have discovered the Access Work or School setting in Windows 10 on my Surface. I use it to access my OneNote. When I login to the services it tells me that it gives my work a level of access to my device for management purposes. What access does this give my work...
  10. Access to work or school

Access to work or school: So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email will both of the user accounts disconnect from the email because i only want 1 user to disconnect but im afraid the other user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in to access work or achool foe awxurity reasons