Windows 10: sign in to computer

Discus and support sign in to computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I don't want to have to sign in to my computer. I am the only one who uses it.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CharlotteMedina, Nov 12, 2018.

1. sign in to computer

I don't want to have to sign in to my computer. I am the only one who uses it.

:)

CharlotteMedina, Nov 12, 2018

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 12, 2018
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 12, 2018
  4. sign in to computer

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

sign in to computer

1. sign in to computer - Similar Threads - sign computer

2. Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...: Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't allow me to sign in after update?How do I get on without loosing my files?...
  3. Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...: Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't allow me to sign in after update?How do I get on without loosing my files?...
  4. Accidentally deleted some files and now Onedrive Cannot sign in locally on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted some files and now Onedrive Cannot sign in locally on my computer: I was trying to forcibly delete Microsoft Edge probably my first mistake by going to the file location and deleting any file that looked related to Edge and a few days later when I was trying to auto-save a document on Word, it had trouble connecting to my OneDrive school...
  5. Accidentally deleted some files and now Onedrive Cannot sign in locally on my computer

Accidentally deleted some files and now Onedrive Cannot sign in locally on my computer: I was trying to forcibly delete Microsoft Edge probably my first mistake by going to the file location and deleting any file that looked related to Edge and a few days later when I was trying to auto-save a document on Word, it had trouble connecting to my OneDrive school...
  6. Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...: Cannot open computer. I get message PC is offline. Please sign in with last password used on this PC. I am not sure what that was but my usual password does not work....
  7. Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...

Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...: Cannot open computer. I get message PC is offline. Please sign in with last password used on this PC. I am not sure what that was but my usual password does not work....
  8. Cannot open computer. Get message your PC is offline. Please sign in with the last password...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Once a month, MS holds my computer hostage until I sign into my MS acc. even after...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Once a month, MS holds my computer hostage until I sign into my MS acc. even after...: How do I stop Microsoft from making me sign to my MS account once a MONTH at startup, even after disabling windows password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/once-a-month-ms-holds-my-computer-hostage-until-i/b8129be1-3600-4779-801b-85e4472da8b2
  10. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...