Windows 10: "Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing

Discus and support "Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently changed from my microsoft account to local account to check it out and when i wanted to change back from local account to microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KorZeuSe14, Oct 20, 2020.

1. "Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing

I recently changed from my microsoft account to local account to check it out and when i wanted to change back from local account to microsoft account i press the "sign with microsoft account" button and put in the details and when its finished and i press sign in it disappears and does nothing, it wont sign out to my microsoft account i tried a ton of fixes and not worked please help!

submitted by /u/KorZeuSe14
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KorZeuSe14, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. "Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 20, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 20, 2020
  4. "Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

"Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing

1. "Sign in to microsoft account " does nothing - Similar Threads - Sign microsoft account

2. Microsoft Store Sign In Button Does Nothing, and “Email & Accounts” In Settings Stuck In...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Sign In Button Does Nothing, and “Email & Accounts” In Settings Stuck In...: Background Context: I have two Microsoft accounts, an older one which contains all my purchased games I will refer to this as my gaming account, and a newer one used for my laptop I will refer to this as my laptop account. Roughly three months ago I tried signing into the...
  3. Microsoft Store Sign In Button Does Nothing, and “Email & Accounts” In Settings Stuck In...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Sign In Button Does Nothing, and “Email & Accounts” In Settings Stuck In...: Background Context: I have two Microsoft accounts, an older one which contains all my purchased games I will refer to this as my gaming account, and a newer one used for my laptop I will refer to this as my laptop account. Roughly three months ago I tried signing into the...
  4. Microsoft Store Sign In Button Does Nothing, and “Email & Accounts” In Settings Stuck In...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Nothing pops up after clicking "sign in with a Microsoft account instead

Nothing pops up after clicking "sign in with a Microsoft account instead: In my system when I try to do click on "Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead" it is showing pop-up with blank screen but after some seconds it close automatically. also I am not able to click on any Taskbar icons like Windows icon, Windows search, Audio control etc... In...
  6. Nothing pops up after clicking "sign in with a Microsoft account instead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing pops up after clicking "sign in with a Microsoft account instead: In my system when I try to do click on "Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead" it is showing pop-up with blank screen but after some seconds it close automatically. also I am not able to click on any Taskbar icons like Windows icon, Windows search, Audio control etc... In...
  7. Sign in says Microsoft account does not exist when it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in says Microsoft account does not exist when it does: Trying to sign in to Microsoft Store. It says that my Microsoft account does not exist. It 100% definitely does. In fact I'm signed into it now as I write this. To double check I just opened a browser and logged in to my account where I can see my applications and...
  8. Sign in says Microsoft account does not exist when it does

Sign in says Microsoft account does not exist when it does: Trying to sign in to Microsoft Store. It says that my Microsoft account does not exist. It 100% definitely does. In fact I'm signed into it now as I write this. To double check I just opened a browser and logged in to my account where I can see my applications and...
  9. Settings > Accounts... clicking on Sign In Options does nothing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings > Accounts... clicking on Sign In Options does nothing: Title says it all. Even used @Brink 's reg patch to enable "Sign in options". Everything else in the Settings > Accounts page, works. IF I click on Sign In Options... it locks up just the Accounts page. SFC and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth... come up clean. Even...
  10. User account creation--does nothing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account creation--does nothing: Got Win 10 installed with no issues. Tried to create a second user account and i get the spinning wheel of doom and nothing happens. Checked all the services associated with user accounts and restarted them as well. rebooted to safe mode and same thing. Anyone else have this...