Windows 10: SIGN IN TO MICROSOFT

Discus and support SIGN IN TO MICROSOFT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER WAS PUT TO SEND A TEXT TO ME AND I NEED TO CHANGE IT HOW DO I DO THAT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryMaGruder, Sep 27, 2019.

1. SIGN IN TO MICROSOFT

THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER WAS PUT TO SEND A TEXT TO ME AND I NEED TO CHANGE IT HOW DO I DO THAT

:)

JerryMaGruder, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. SIGN IN TO MICROSOFT :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 27, 2019
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 27, 2019
  4. SIGN IN TO MICROSOFT

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

SIGN IN TO MICROSOFT

1. SIGN IN TO MICROSOFT - Similar Threads - SIGN MICROSOFT

2. Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt: This is on a brand new system and device. When going to Settings > Sign In, the window opens up and closes before fully loading. For this reason, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. Included are some screenshots for reference:...
  3. Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt: This is on a brand new system and device. When going to Settings > Sign In, the window opens up and closes before fully loading. For this reason, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. Included are some screenshots for reference:...
  4. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  5. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  6. Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account: We set up a new WiFi router at work and switched the printers over. The computer worked fine with the printer but then stopped. The tech from the printer company tried everything he could to resolve the issue but was unable to. The next step was to set up the laptop...
  7. Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account

Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account: We set up a new WiFi router at work and switched the printers over. The computer worked fine with the printer but then stopped. The tech from the printer company tried everything he could to resolve the issue but was unable to. The next step was to set up the laptop...
  8. Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...: I have used a cable company for 25 years, Now I want to go fiber. The email i use will be lost when i quit the cable company. I went to outlook.com created a new email and signed up for office365 basic. In the process it created a new Microsoft account. Now when i go to...
  9. Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...

Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...: I have used a cable company for 25 years, Now I want to go fiber. The email i use will be lost when i quit the cable company. I went to outlook.com created a new email and signed up for office365 basic. In the process it created a new Microsoft account. Now when i go to...
  10. I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore

I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore: I have had my computer since around May of 2021 and have had zero problems with anything Microsoft related, but for some reason the past week or two I have not been able to access the Microsoft store. It happened when an app I used called Ear Trumpet stopped working for no...