Windows 10: Sign in to windows takes minutes!

Discus and support Sign in to windows takes minutes! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have windows 11 now but the problem occurred in windows 10 too.After fresh installation, windows sign's in instantly after i type password. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kaaroik, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Kaaroik Win User

Sign in to windows takes minutes!

Hi,I have windows 11 now but the problem occurred in windows 10 too.After fresh installation, windows sign's in instantly after i type password. After one week the welcome -text isi visible 2 minutes, and after months of use, the sign in takes over 10 minutes. I'm unable to debug this issues.The issue persists in safe mode / minimalist mode and even sign in offline. This happens every time i reinstall windows. Earlier i when tried to debug this issue i changed some group policy setting and the welcome text disappeared but said something "Loading User Profile". In event viewer i can see some 't

:)

Kaaroik, Sep 23, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2022
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Sign in to windows takes minutes!

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Sign in to windows takes minutes!

1. Sign in to windows takes minutes! - Similar Threads - Sign takes minutes

2. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to boot: I have a three-year-old MSI laptop running Windows 10. Recently, it has taken forever to boot. Initially, the slow down was a "mere" 2-3 minutes, but now it's about 20 minutes to go from POST to the Windows 10 login.I found this answer in my search:...
  3. Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes 20 minutes to boot: I have a three-year-old MSI laptop running Windows 10. Recently, it has taken forever to boot. First it was taking 2-3 minutes, but now it's about 20 minutes to go from POST to the Windows 10 login.I found this answer in my search:...
  4. Sign in to windows takes minutes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to windows takes minutes!: Hi,I have windows 11 now but the problem occurred in windows 10 too.After fresh installation, windows sign's in instantly after i type password. After one week the welcome -text isi visible 2 minutes, and after months of use, the sign in takes over 10 minutes. I'm unable to...
  5. windows 20h2 takes 73 minutes to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 20h2 takes 73 minutes to boot: so when i update to 20h2 it take 73 mins to boot like it shouldnt even take that long somebody help me please im trying to do my school on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-20h2-takes-73-minutes-to-boot/0cd6b4fb-3915-4b9b-b08f-78ad2fc81b64
  6. Windows boot up takes 30 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows boot up takes 30 minutes: Hey guys, I have a problem with system Boot. Last months i have a problem booting my PC, it takes more than 20 minutes to boot up. It used to do this only when the computer was restarted, now it always happens when I turn on the computer. Here is link with System Summary...
  7. This might take several minutes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This might take several minutes: I booted my hp laptop and it came up with a blank screen. Thought maybe there was an issue with my machine because I use an external docking station/monitor. It rebooted I got login screen. After login in, I am getting “hi” followed by “we’ve got some updates for your...
  8. windows take 30 minute for start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows take 30 minute for start-up: Hi my pc tack up 30 minute for start I have i7 7700 + h110+hdd 750g+hdd 1t +gtx650 -- i install another windows and download new windows iso + update windows+update bios and delete all partition and check disk andThe problem still exists i open "Event...
  9. Windows 10 Restart takes 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Restart takes 2 minutes: Windows 10 build 1709 , restart takes 2-3 minutes. Boot is instant , and shutdown is instant too , only when i try to restart it takes alot to shutdown. However , if i modifi registry to ClearPageFileAtShutdown 0 (1 originally ) and waittokillservicetimeout to 1000 from...
  10. Windows 10 takes 1 minute to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes 1 minute to boot: Hello everyone, I have a lenovo y50 laptop with some decent specs: (i7-4700HQ, 8 GB Ram, Gtx 860m, 1TB HDD + 8 GB SSHD [Potential Problem Cause]). The HDD is WDC WD10S21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB I never remember that my laptop had better boot times than 40 seconds. Every...