Windows 10: Sign in to windows

Discus and support Sign in to windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone give advice???. Sometimes if i dont give it a bit of time i try to sign into computer first thing and it says no internet. then i go to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RoseRoseRoseZE, May 18, 2020.

1. Sign in to windows

Can anyone give advice???. Sometimes if i dont give it a bit of time i try to sign into computer first thing and it says no internet. then i go to where it finds the problem. It says adjusting Wireless adaptor,Fixing problem ect,,then its ok i can get in. i worry as im in a tower block where others are listed on the right hand column with all the different IPS and broadband wavelengths ect. i worry i cannot get in as someone may be using my broadband wavelength or somehow is using my computer. It sounds silly but ive had security,computer cleaned up ect. Security,scannings coming up clean. Is this at all possible for someone to get into my computer and see what im doing or not??.. Basically thats what i want to know?. Any ideas,,and if i need to check security settings can someone reitterate what they should be on. Im on a laptop,,i use it plugged in most times and have laptop and telly on broadband,thats all.

Thanks.

:)

RoseRoseRoseZE, May 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2020
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Sign in to windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Sign in to windows

1. Sign in to windows - Similar Threads - Sign

2. My sign in options are disabled, and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sign in options are disabled, and I have no idea why.: Story goes, as I was playing games, when I bluescreened by accident. All good, it worked just fine, until I put in the correct pin, and it says this error. I can't leave it on for 2 hours as I have slep mode on and need to log in to turn it off. I can't reset it as the...
  3. My sign in options are disabled, and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sign in options are disabled, and I have no idea why.: Story goes, as I was playing games, when I bluescreened by accident. All good, it worked just fine, until I put in the correct pin, and it says this error. I can't leave it on for 2 hours as I have slep mode on and need to log in to turn it off. I can't reset it as the...
  4. My sign in options are disabled, and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  6. This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer

This error pops up everytime i sign into my computer: It says "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you access it." I tried to install something and i dont have the installer anymore and this keeps popping up even though I cant install it anymore...
  7. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  8. Windows hello sign-in option problem

Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  9. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  10. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...