Windows 10: Sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 without associating that login with the admin of the PC

Discus and support Sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 without associating that login with the admin of the PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I noticed this recently but just tonight looked into it further. I see that since I had logged into my Xbox account that my entire PC was now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RaincityRedteam, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 without associating that login with the admin of the PC

I noticed this recently but just tonight looked into it further. I see that since I had logged into my Xbox account that my entire PC was now associated with that email account. The administrator had become that email account.

Is it possible to sign in to my Xbox account without setting that account as the admin of the PC and then in turn syncing any data that may be associated with that account. The Xbox account is completely separate from my own personal user account. If I wanted to associate any of my personal internet facing accounts or profiles with this PC it would not be the one I am using for Xbox.

There must be some way to do this correct?

Thanks

raincityredteam

:)

RaincityRedteam, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Thank you for the information. Can you tell us if you have another Microsoft accounts associated with your Windows 10? Also, can you tell us if you recently changed your account password? For us to isolate more your concern, we suggest that you sign in your
    Microsoft account online through Xbox.com to make sure that you can access it normally. If so, let's remove the account that you're trying to sign in on the Xbox app by performing the following steps:

• On your PC, press the Windows key and select the gear icon to access
      Settings page.
    • Go to Accounts.
    • Find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove
    • Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Oct 17, 2020
  3. My Xbox app on my Laptop wont sign in

Hi Aaron,

Failure to authenticate the Xbox login information is one possible reason as to why you're encountering issues signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried signing in to other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and the Windows 10 PC?

To determine if there's an issue with your Xbox account, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your account is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Oct 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 without associating that login with the admin of the PC

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 without associating that login with the admin of the PC

1. Sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10 without associating that login with the admin of the PC - Similar Threads - Sign Xbox App

2. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  3. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  4. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it says i am signed in why is this caused by me changing my primary email?...
  5. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  6. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  7. Xbox PC app login issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC app login issues: Over the past couple of months, I've had a consistent issue where I am no longer being automatically signed into the Xbox App for PC when logging into my computer. I log into both with my Microsoft account, and the only way to fix this is to manually sign into the Xbox App...
  8. Xbox PC app login issues

Xbox PC app login issues: Over the past couple of months, I've had a consistent issue where I am no longer being automatically signed into the Xbox App for PC when logging into my computer. I log into both with my Microsoft account, and the only way to fix this is to manually sign into the Xbox App...
  9. signing in on the xbox app on PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in on the xbox app on PC: When I usually go onto the app I am already logged in and can play games I have installed, however today I have been logged out and whenever I click log in nothing happens, I have reset and uninstalled multiple times and still nothing works has anyone else had this issue and...
  10. Xbox app on Windows 10 not signing in

Xbox app on Windows 10 not signing in: I just installed the Xbox app on my Windows 10 and I can use it and browse everything smoothly. The only problem is I CANNOT SIGN IN: whenever I click on sign in it just does nothing, no response, no action, absolutely nothing. When I click it multiple times it gives me the...