Windows 10: sign in with windows hello face

Discus and support sign in with windows hello face in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Recently there was a window update in my laptop and after that new feature of windows hello face came up. When I tried to setup the face it is saying... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RimjhimTyagi, Feb 15, 2020.

1. sign in with windows hello face

Recently there was a window update in my laptop and after that new feature of windows hello face came up. When I tried to setup the face it is saying "This option is unavailable" and "We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face". Please help with this issue.

:)

RimjhimTyagi, Feb 15, 2020

2. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

sign in with windows hello face [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 15, 2020
  4. No Face Win User

sign in with windows hello face

No "Face" Sign In in Windows Hello

Just bought an Asus Q525, OS: Windows 10. Windows Hello should have "Face" sign in, but mine does not. I can sign in with fingerprint, PIN, password and picture password - but . Any ideas why this is, and can it be fixed? If so, how? Thanks.

No Face, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

sign in with windows hello face

1. sign in with windows hello face - Similar Threads - sign hello face

2. Lost Hello Face sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Hello Face sign in.: I inadvertently deleted the Hello Face files and drivers in the biometrics folder of my Win 11 desktop while I was trying to install my Razer Kiyo X camera and use facial recognition sign in. How can I restore them?...
  3. Lost Hello Face sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Hello Face sign in.: I inadvertently deleted the Hello Face files and drivers in the biometrics folder of my Win 11 desktop while I was trying to install my Razer Kiyo X camera and use facial recognition sign in. How can I restore them?...
  4. Windows Hello Face Sign In Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello Face Sign In Broken: I have a Surface Laptop 3 and Windows Hello Face Sign-in was working fine. Until a couple of days ago, I switched to a Local PC account instead of a Microsoft Account, and Windows Hello stopped working. A message popped up in Settings for Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello...
  5. windows hello face sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello face sign in: Turning on my computer I get: " before you set up a windows hello you have to do a pin" window If I go to settings Windows hello set up I get this: "It looks like you've already set up Windows Hello on another account. Remove face recognition from your other account,...
  6. Windows Hello Face Sign-in Option

Windows Hello Face Sign-in Option: So I added another microsoft account and my Windows Hello Face doesn't work. It shows up as unavailable and when I turn my laptop on, it says "Something went wrong. Please sign in with your pin." Also, I can't remove it....
  7. Sign-in Options windows Hello face

Sign-in Options windows Hello face: "we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" why this message?? And is there any solution to it?? HP Laptop 15-bs0xx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-windows-hello-face/41617f6d-7a44-4156-91b0-7090c1fa8fc9
  8. windows hello face sign in

windows hello face sign in: I have a problem now most of you said to remove the windows helo option and restore it but I didn't see the remove button on that my version is windows it says my windows edition is windows 10 pro and be safe from corona the virus....
  9. Face Hello - Sign in

Face Hello - Sign in: I just purchased a Logitech C920s Pro Webcam and was curious how I can use it to sign into my computer running Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-hello-sign-in/eec796c9-452f-4463-8b0a-bb5d04b577b5
  10. No "Face" Sign In in Windows Hello

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No "Face" Sign In in Windows Hello: Just bought an Asus Q525, OS: Windows 10. Windows Hello should have "Face" sign in, but mine does not. I can sign in with fingerprint, PIN, password and picture password - but . Any ideas why this is, and can it be fixed? If so, how? Thanks. 109834