Windows 10: Sign Ins

Discus and support Sign Ins in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HelloI was checking my sign in activity and I have some unusual ones. There are some that were done at around 1 A.M, some at 2 A.M and others at... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EstrellaBartolo, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Sign Ins

HelloI was checking my sign in activity and I have some unusual ones. There are some that were done at around 1 A.M, some at 2 A.M and others at midnight. It is somewhat frequent and I was just wondering if this has to do with automatic updates or something. It's very unusual because I shut off my computer every night so, why would there be any sign ins?

:)

EstrellaBartolo, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

saved sign-ins

Hi,

We need more information to better assist you regarding on saved sign in, kindly answer the following questions below:

• On what application are you having on saved sign ins?
    • Are you trying to access a browser and getting an issue on autosave or remember sign is unable to prompt?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 1, 2021
  3. saved sign-ins

every update changes something...ie; now where is saved sign in-ins. I have to sign into every sight each time.

PURPLE BETTY, Jun 1, 2021
  4. royverma9 Win User

Sign Ins

why so many sign ins

Microsoft

was so many sign ins,accounts,windows 10 passwords,security sign ins,

my passwords are <Removed PII>

and still i get lock out

why bother to make all this accounts with log in .passwords

bing

store,explorer,hello microsoft,security

all making me dizzy

and shut out of my laptop

,microsoft please fix my dizziness and stop this nonsense of so many accounts and log in

why not 1 sign in for everything

i dont get it

neither you guys

Microsoft
    Code of Conduct
    - Member Cautions:

• Please be careful with your personal information. If you post your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
    • Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, such as your street address, your phone number, your social security number, or your credit card number.

royverma9, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Sign Ins

1. Sign Ins - Similar Threads - Sign Ins

2. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Successful Sign Ins: So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign...
  3. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Successful Sign Ins: So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign...
  4. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  6. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  7. I get sign-ins from different countries

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get sign-ins from different countries: I get a lot of sign ins from the United States, Vietnam, India, Germany and mainly from ChinaI just want to ask should i do something about it or no?And if yes, then what?Thankfully they are unsuccesfull. But im still aware that they may cause some trouble later.Thank you...
  8. I get sign-ins from different countries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get sign-ins from different countries: I get a lot of sign ins from the United States, Vietnam, India, Germany and mainly from ChinaI just want to ask should i do something about it or no?And if yes, then what?Thankfully they are unsuccesfull. But im still aware that they may cause some trouble later.Thank you...
  9. I get sign-ins from different countries

10. why do I have 2 sign ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I have 2 sign ins: Hi,I have 2 sign ins. ! has my billing on it, the one ending onmicrosoft.com and the other tells me to sign up to 365 which just shows my email address. Also I don't have the planner app that I've just found out about. I am unable to upload my screen shot....