Windows 10: Sign into cortana Windows 10 Work E-mail

Discus and support Sign into cortana Windows 10 Work E-mail in Cortana to solve the problem; I am trying to sign into Cortana to be able to access my Power BI reports. Cortana does not let me sign in with my Work E-mail address. After some... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Prakrit Nepal, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Sign into cortana Windows 10 Work E-mail

I am trying to sign into Cortana to be able to access my Power BI reports. Cortana does not let me sign in with my Work E-mail address. After some online searches, I did go to settings-> account -> Access work or school. My work email is signed in yet I am not able to access Cortana/BI.

Looks like different version of windows affect signing into Cortana. After checking for updates in settings, the windows updates look good.

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version 1703

OS build 15063.1508

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Prakrit Nepal, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Sign into cortana Windows 10 Work E-mail

Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Sign into cortana Windows 10 Work E-mail

1. Sign into cortana Windows 10 Work E-mail - Similar Threads - Sign cortana mail

2. E-mail is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail is not working: E-mail has quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-not-working/e0d9e527-ce17-41a3-b7b9-e846659ab5ae
  3. E-mail is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail is not working: E-mail has quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-not-working/e0d9e527-ce17-41a3-b7b9-e846659ab5ae
  4. sign-in e-mail removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign-in e-mail removed: My son has a microsoft account with an old e-mail address that does not exist any more, and no phone numbers or other sign-in options.When I tried to change that old e-mail address to his current one, a cod was sent to the non-existing address.After that did not work, any...
  5. sign-in e-mail removed

sign-in e-mail removed: My son has a microsoft account with an old e-mail address that does not exist any more, and no phone numbers or other sign-in options.When I tried to change that old e-mail address to his current one, a cod was sent to the non-existing address.After that did not work, any...
  6. Windows 10 e-mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 e-mail: I can not access my Microsoft e-mail, I use in windows 10. This happened after I was having sound problems and support worked on the sound problem on line, they fixed it just fine, but after they did the sound fix I found that my mail was not working anymore. Jen, in the...
  7. E-mail on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail on Windows 10: When I want to send a new email using the Windows 10 mail the little envelope on the taskbar I get the form. I click on theTo: field and automatically, once the first two letters of the recipient name are entered, a list of suggested names appears. However most of those names...
  8. Windows 10 E-mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 E-mail: Hello Support, Today I tried to print an E-mail from Windows 10 it would not even enter the printer que, and no printing. Other Apps print fine. I re-installed my print driver and selected the printer as default I only have 1 printer and still no print. I tried a System...
  9. Windows 10 E-mail

Windows 10 E-mail: Why do my deleted e-mails keep showing up in my inbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-e-mail/bbe87440-1623-4613-8903-a921ab439c7e
  10. an e-mail for windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    an e-mail for windows 10: Other than Thunderbird, does anyone have knowledge of an e-mail program that can be used in Windows 10 using my same username and domain? 76325