Windows 10: Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

Discus and support Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open "Settings" in windows and go to account I am asked to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wisdom M, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Wisdom M Win User

Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

When I open "Settings" in windows and go to account I am asked to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a second time it says it's incorrect. I haven't changed the password. I saw a couple of people asking the same thing. The replies to those question was this link: https://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcabbut every time I clicked on it it says error.

:)

Wisdom M, Jan 19, 2022

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

1. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Sign computer using

2. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  3. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account: When I open "Settings" in windows and go to account I am asked to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a second time it says it's incorrect. I haven't changed the password. I saw a couple of people asking the same thing. The replies...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account: When I open "Settings" in windows and go to account I am asked to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a second time it says it's incorrect. I haven't changed the password. I saw a couple of people asking the same thing. The replies...
  7. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account, but it doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account, but it doesn't work?: I have this issue with my computer. I recently got it fixed, they changed the hard drive & restarted the computer, now I've been trying to log into my account but it doesn't let me. I sign in perfectly fine on my phone but not the computer. It asks me to sign into the...
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account. . It says that sign into this Computer using your...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account. . It says that sign into this Computer using your...: ScreenshotPlz Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-microsoft-account-it-says-that/546a7c70-2f72-430c-8e7b-0a55d9dead8a
  9. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account, but doesnt work?

Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account, but doesnt work?: [ATTACH] I always get the first password right, but when I type in the same thing here it just gives me this error message. What password does it want???...
  10. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account: When I open "Settings" in windows and go to accounts I am prompted to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a second time it says incorrect information submitted. I haven't changed this password and I also use it for my Xbox and...