Windows 10: sign into Windows at startup

Discus and support sign into Windows at startup in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When the person built my PC he did not enter and password to sign in. I used to see my Microsoft account password. Google is outdated as it no longer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by maranna, Feb 12, 2019.

1. maranna Win User

sign into Windows at startup

When the person built my PC he did not enter and password to sign in. I used to see my Microsoft account password.
    Google is outdated as it no longer shows a place in accounts to sign in with MS address.
    How can I create a setup so I can sign into Windows at startup with my MS password? Is there anymore to it than that such as synchronization? I do not want to change my MS amount or password.

:)

maranna, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, sign into Windows at startup :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. sign into Windows at startup - Similar Threads - sign startup

2. I can't sign in for startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sign in for startup: I can't open my account. It has been changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-for-startup/8f507b56-c1eb-4df1-a89e-0c43e2a273e8
  3. Windows 10 2004 issues: Now browser bugs hit – Edge startup launches, Chrome sign-outs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 issues: Now browser bugs hit – Edge startup launches, Chrome sign-outs: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tplgigo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha4yjx/windows_10_2004_issues_now_browser_bugs_hit_edge/
  4. Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in: So I've been playing VALORANT and it requires me to restart my pc that's beside the topic, though, and there's an issue where when I hit the restart button on the bottom left, it closes like normal, and restarts. However, once restarted, on the home screen where you're...
  5. Windows skipping Sign In on startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows skipping Sign In on startup: Whenever I start up Windows, on the sign in page, the option to enter a password/PIN flashes briefly, and then proceeds to show the "Welcome" loading screen with my profile. When I hibernate the computer instead of shut down, it asks me to log in when the computer starts back...
  6. No sign-in at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sign-in at startup: I would like to disable signing in every time I open my computer. I use Windows 10 on a touchscreen Dell. I often simply close the lid. I am not sure what it does - as in, sleeps, hibernates, etc. When I reopen the lid and tap the power button, I am at the start screen and...
  7. sign into Windows at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    sign into Windows at startup: When the person built my PC he did not enter and password to sign in. I used to see my Microsoft account password. Google is outdated as it no longer shows a place in accounts to sign in with MS address. How can I create a setup so I can sign into Windows at startup with my...
  8. Options to eliminate sign-in on every startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Options to eliminate sign-in on every startup: Where in the Power & Sleep settings does it refer to changes in sign-in options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-to-eliminate-sign-in-on-every-startup/b3229d24-3801-4ef0-bd46-5bbd7f2987e2"
  9. laptop making noise on startup - sign of trouble ahead?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop making noise on startup - sign of trouble ahead?: For the last week my laptop has started making a jet engine noise when I turn it on. Once it's going it's fine and it quietens down to normal. Might this be a sign that things are soon to go kaput? I've had the laptop for about two years, use it every day. It's a HP with...
  10. The group policy client failed the sign-on -- caused 10 min startup

in Windows 10 Support
    The group policy client failed the sign-on -- caused 10 min startup: I have had a series of symptoms in the following order -- Windows 10: 1) On 1/14/17 startup produced the message - "The group policy client failed the sign on ..." It continued to run after a long startup. All startups after that took a long time -- 6 to 8 minutes total:...