Windows 10: sign into Windows at startup

Discus and support sign into Windows at startup in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When the person built my PC he did not enter and password to sign in. I used to see my Microsoft account password. Google is outdated as it no longer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by maranna, Feb 12, 2019.

1. maranna Win User

sign into Windows at startup

When the person built my PC he did not enter and password to sign in. I used to see my Microsoft account password.
    Google is outdated as it no longer shows a place in accounts to sign in with MS address.
    How can I create a setup so I can sign into Windows at startup with my MS password? Is there anymore to it than that such as synchronization? I do not want to change my MS amount or password.

:)

maranna, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, sign into Windows at startup :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. sign into Windows at startup - Similar Threads - sign startup

2. Laptop got a blue screen. Completely unable to sign in at startup error code 0x8007007ft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop got a blue screen. Completely unable to sign in at startup error code 0x8007007ft: I've had my laptop for a while but after a crash it aays "something went wrong and your pin is not available" and also completely disabled my network connection. I've tried many methods but keep ending up with riadblocks? Im at my wits end on what to do at this point. I've...
  3. Laptop got a blue screen. Completely unable to sign in at startup error code 0x8007007ft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop got a blue screen. Completely unable to sign in at startup error code 0x8007007ft: I've had my laptop for a while but after a crash it aays "something went wrong and your pin is not available" and also completely disabled my network connection. I've tried many methods but keep ending up with riadblocks? Im at my wits end on what to do at this point. I've...
  4. Laptop got a blue screen. Completely unable to sign in at startup error code 0x8007007ft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to sign in only on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in only on startup?: Hello,I'm going crazy trying to find an answer to a very very simple question. I'll try to be as clear as possible in my request :I'm on windows 11. I have that problem on a vanilla installation, so the problem is probably a "feature" of windows 11. It is about login in and...
  6. How to sign in only on startup?

How to sign in only on startup?: Hello,I'm going crazy trying to find an answer to a very very simple question. I'll try to be as clear as possible in my request :I'm on windows 11. I have that problem on a vanilla installation, so the problem is probably a "feature" of windows 11. It is about login in and...
  7. Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup

Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup: I selected Don't Require a Pin or password at startup. Not working. Looked at your forum instructions listed below But I don't find a Remove button option. Running Windows 10.1. Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.If you are using a Microsoft Account to...
  8. Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup: I selected Don't Require a Pin or password at startup. Not working. Looked at your forum instructions listed below But I don't find a Remove button option. Running Windows 10.1. Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.If you are using a Microsoft Account to...
  9. Can't remove Sign In password/pin on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Turn off auto sign-in & lock at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off auto sign-in & lock at startup: I can't recall what the proper name for this feature is or how to enable/disable it.When I turn off or reboot a Windows 10 or11 computer, upon turning it back on it will automatically log in the last user that logged on to the computer, and then lock the computer, so that you...