Windows 10: Sign me out after disruption of internet connection

Discus and support Sign me out after disruption of internet connection in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why am I being signed out from my microsoft account when I lose internet connection? My internet service will be disrupted because of problems on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MonikaMoir, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Sign me out after disruption of internet connection

Why am I being signed out from my microsoft account when I lose internet connection? My internet service will be disrupted because of problems on the provider side or I will work on my laptop where I don't have an internet connection. Then I'm reconnected and try to use any microsoft office programs I have to sign in again. It is really annoying and inconvenient. Why am I being logged out if I lose internet connection?

It seems my settings always save files to onedrive, so again if I don't have internet the file won't autosave and I have to save it to my laptop. How do I change this so that it by default saves to my device?

:)

MonikaMoir, Feb 18, 2021

2. FREQUENT DISRUPTION OF INTERNET CONNECTION

Dear sir,

I purchased Dell 2-in-1, 4th generation i3 processor 15 days back. From the beginning I find frequent disruption of internet connection (WiFi router) while browsing and with great difficulty I get the connection restored after restart (if I am lucky).
    It was not the case when I was using window 7-start, which was vey smooth , not even once I faced disruption. Window trouble-shooter leads me to micro-soft community and also suggest basic recovery. I am afraid if I resort to basic recovery, I may loose
    the data or some software which may require re-installation from the beginning. Please advice.

Venkataraman(Prabhu)

KRISHNAMURTHYVENKATARAMAN, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Paul0o0o0 Win User
    Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi

Sign me out after disruption of internet connection [​IMG]

Sign me out after disruption of internet connection [​IMG]

Paul0o0o0, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Sign me out after disruption of internet connection

I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Sign me out after disruption of internet connection

1. Sign me out after disruption of internet connection - Similar Threads - Sign disruption internet

2. Event disrupting connections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event disrupting connections: DllHost 16748,G,98 The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000. The above event keeps disrupting my access to an enterprise sql database. At times I lose hours of work if I hadn't saved my changes to the DB yet....
  3. Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection: I bought a bluetooth earphone to listen to music on my laptop. The bluetooth pairing was smooth, and I can listen to the music. BUT, after 10 minutes or so, my WiFi disconnected itself. I didn't bother about it so I reconnected them, no big deal. UNTIL it kept happening every...
  4. Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption

in Browsers and Email
    Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption: Hi, I've been having this issue fairly often on my Windows 10 (20H2) computer. If I am loading a website/service and the internet connection somehow goes out in the process (internet going down, or my VPN disconnecting), the page/service will refuse to load until around 4...
  5. Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption: Hi, I've been having this issue fairly often on my Windows 10 (20H2) computer. If I am loading a website/service and the internet connection somehow goes out in the process (internet going down, or my VPN disconnecting), the page/service will refuse to load until around 4...
  6. Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption: Hi, I've been having this issue fairly often on my Windows 10 computer. If I am loading a website/service and the internet connection somehow goes out in the process (internet going down, or my VPN disconnecting), the page/service will refuse to load until around 4 hours or...
  7. Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption: Hi, I've been having this issue fairly often on my Windows 10 computer. If I am loading a website/service and the internet connection somehow goes out in the process (internet going down, or my VPN disconnecting), the page/service will refuse to load until around 4 hours...
  8. Special Logon Events Disrupting Internet Connection

Special Logon Events Disrupting Internet Connection: For some reason a certain Windows' events, Logon and Special Logon, has been reoccurring intermittently for about a week now, and my computer temporarily loses connection to the Internet almost every single time this event occurs. What is happening? How do I fix this?...
  9. Frozen screen and internet disruption

Frozen screen and internet disruption: Hello! When I work on my laptop I often get screen being frozen after 1-2 hours of work or get internet issues. Look at this pictures https://pasteboard.co/IqocXZ4.png https://pasteboard.co/IqoddwE.png I refreshed the windows couple of days ago but it did not help to solve...
  10. Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi

Ethernet disrupts Internet connection for both wired and WiFi: I've been having increasingly worse internet connectivity issues for a while now. I bought a new computer and it was fixed for about 2 years, but then it started again, exactly as before. Recently it became so bad (and no advice from the internet would work) that I bought a...