Windows 10: SIgn on for multiple computers

Discus and support SIgn on for multiple computers in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have multiple computers, one is owned by someone else 3000 miles away but I take care of it online. I have just purchased Office 365 and installed it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Tbear13, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Tbear13 Win User

SIgn on for multiple computers

I have multiple computers, one is owned by someone else 3000 miles away but I take care of it online.
    I have just purchased Office 365 and installed it two of the computers in my office. The computer from the west coast was here for a week and during that time I logged on and installed the Office 365 on it. I managed to get my name and password off of it so the other person can sign on with their password and etc. Now today I get a call saying my picture has shown up on the sign on screen and they have to use my Microsoft password to get into the computer. How do I change it so that the Office 365 will continue to be updated on the western computer but will show the sign on screen from that computer and their password?
    Thanks in advanced for any help on this.
    Tbear13

:)

Tbear13, Dec 19, 2018

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 19, 2018
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Atomic77 Win User

Multiple System Specs?

Im sure some people do have more then 1 computer. I think listing multiple specs is a good idea.

Atomic77, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. SIgn on for multiple computers - Similar Threads - SIgn multiple computers

2. Signing into multiple computers without losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing into multiple computers without losing data: I would like to be able to sign into two different laptops with my same Microsoft account. I would like to be able to access files and images in my onedrive account from both computers, without having programs/apps on one laptop effect the other.Every time I log into one...
  3. Signing into multiple computers without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into multiple computers without losing data: I would like to be able to sign into two different laptops with my same Microsoft account. I would like to be able to access files and images in my onedrive account from both computers, without having programs/apps on one laptop effect the other.Every time I log into one...
  4. Signing into Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into Computer: Hi. When I first got my computer yrs ago Comcast came to set it up. It's been set up so that when I turn my computer on it shows my name & email-welcome-then goes to my desktop. Automatically, I've never had to enter any user names or passwords.A couple days ago when I went...
  5. Signing into Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing into Computer: Hi. When I first got my computer yrs ago Comcast came to set it up. It's been set up so that when I turn my computer on it shows my name & email-welcome-then goes to my desktop. Automatically, I've never had to enter any user names or passwords.A couple days ago when I went...
  6. Computer sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer sign-in: I am the sole user of my desktop pc and until recently when windows 10 started up I did not need to enter a password or pin to get going. Now, for some reason unknown to me, I am asked to enter either my password or my pin to get going. How do I get back to way it was before?...
  7. Sign On To Computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign On To Computer: When I turn on the computer or press any keyboard key to come out of the computer sleeping, It used to say my name on the screen and I would enter the userid and password to get into the computer. Now it says .. UNLOCK THE PC ... and I enterer a email address and a password...
  8. Multiple Issues on computer, Could be sign of viruses?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Issues on computer, Could be sign of viruses?: Hello, I recently have been having troubles with my computer which could be signs of a virus or even multiple viruses. Heres a quick list of what seems a bit suspicious. -Rundll running almost 24/7 - Infected .dll? -Sign into work or school account window when starting...
  9. Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers: Hi, My name is David Gebert, I am in charge of setting up a new system for my local fire department that I am a member of. We will be installing 2 new desktops, 2 laptops, plus the current 2 laptops we own. We are also planning on adding about 3-6 more computers or...
  10. sign in to computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in to computer: I don't want to have to sign in to my computer. I am the only one who uses it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-to-computer/0ef56d05-a9b8-4b70-ac71-d02cca611549