Windows 10: sign-on options missing

Discus and support sign-on options missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why don't I have sign-on options when I boot up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stevenmillcreek, Apr 21, 2019.

1. sign-on options missing

Why don't I have sign-on options when I boot up?

:)

Stevenmillcreek, Apr 21, 2019

2. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Mustang Win User
    Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

Mustang, Apr 21, 2019
  4. sign-on options missing

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

sign-on options missing

1. sign-on options missing - Similar Threads - sign options missing

2. sign in option is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign in option is missing: How can I get to computer if the sign in option is missing? I tried to restart multiple times already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-is-missing/718932b5-14b1-43b0-813c-c8b4e811790d
  3. sign in option is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in option is missing: How can I get to computer if the sign in option is missing? I tried to restart multiple times already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-is-missing/718932b5-14b1-43b0-813c-c8b4e811790d
  4. sign in option is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. 'Require sign-in' is missing from Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Require sign-in' is missing from Sign-in Options: I want no lockscreen or sign-in screen when I open the lid of the laptop - I want it to just resume playing a video.I was told to tweak that missing option to solve the second problem....
  6. Password is missing from sign-in options

in Windows 10 Support
    Password is missing from sign-in options: This is on the wife's DELL Laptop I was working on. "Here's the post" My wife wants me to change the login password from the one that I created. No big deal I thought. Now the thing is that option is not there. How do I find this option?? Thank folks I really appreciate your...
  7. Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu: Despite having registered a PIN when first prompted, the option to change my PIN seems to be missing from my sign-in options. Is there a way to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 sign in options missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 sign in options missing: Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone. Any...
  9. Windows 10 sign in options missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sign in options missing: Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone. Any...
  10. Microsoft account sign in option missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account sign in option missing: I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up. After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account. When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see. Any suggestions to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Face sign in is missing in windows hello